Chapter33

Just Saying this is one of my favorite chapter in the book (:

Laura's POV

I knock on my Grannys door and she opens.

"Laura hun I thought you where in California my love" She says and I let go of my bags and hug her.

"You were right gram... He got me pregnant and then I saw him with his arms around another girl" I sob and she hugs me.

"See I told you all  guys are the same."She says and I nod.

"Come on go wash your face then you can tell me the whole story" She says and I nod while letting go of her and going into the downstairs bathroom.I look at my face and is all red. My eyes are puffy and I looks like a mess.

I turn on the water and spray some on my face before drying it.I walk back to the living to see granny trying to carry my bags.

"Gran your gunna hurt yourself!...I got it" I say and she lets go of my luggage.  I bring them upstairs and she laughs.

"ohh well dear that was the most I tried to lift in ages... So come on keep on telling me about your adventures and broken heart this boy gave you what's his name again?" She asked and I remember she's old and is forgetting stuff.

"His name is Ross" I say and her face lights up.

"Ohh yes I remember!" She says and I nod.

"Well he broke my heart a lot Gram but I always forgave him because I loved him to peices..But we always fought and he use to hurt me a lot until I couldn't take it anymore..It really hurts..When I saw him with the other girl..I died right there" I say and she sits next to me.

"Do you still love him?" She ask and I nod.

"Aww hun is okay you will always get your heart broken to get to your prince"She says and I nod.

-Few Months Later-

"Here is your baby boy" The nurse says after a few hours of giving births.

"Do you want to hold him?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Why not" She ask's with a smile.

"Because I don't know how" I say and she smiles while putting him in my arms and positioning him.

"There your holding him"She says while smiling and I look down at him and he reminds me of Ross. I feel my eyes begin to get watery and the nurse hands me and small towel.

"Is everything okay?" She ask's and I nod.

"Yeah is just he's....Beautiful"I whisper and she smiles.

"What are you going to name him?..we need it for the paper work" She ask me.

"Ashton Lynch" I say.

-A few weeks pass by-

"Katie can you go check on Ashton while I'll go check on granny she hasn't been down all day" I say and Katie nods while going into my room and I go into grandma's room to find her sleeping.

"Granny wake up" I say and she doesn't move.

"Granny" I say confused and she still doesn't move.

"GRANNY" I yell tears now streaming down my eyes as I call 911.

-Pagebreak-

"Is she awake"I ask the nurse holding Ashton and Katie's hand.

"Laura is she gonna be okay" Katie asked her voice cracking and I look down at her not knowing what to say.