Chapter12 Unedited

Ross's POV  

I was listening by the door and guilt floods over me. Guilt, as well as relief, I thought Rydel was warning her about me or something like that.I didn't mean to pressure her now she thinks she has to tell me she loves me.

I was about to walk away when the door opens and I put my fist up like I was ready to knock on the door.

"Hey Ross" Laura saids confused and I put my fist down and smile.

"Uhh hey" I say while scratching the back of my neck.  

"Whats sup" She saids while looking up at me.

"Uhh nothing I just missed you" I say while hugging her and she giggles before hugging me back.

 "Um, Ross, is there something you're not telling me? Beacuse we're in a relationship now, and a big part of it is honesty." Laura said and crossed her arms over her chest.  

"Okay, yes, but come here." I said and then pulled her into my room. 

"I overheard you and Rydel talking about falling in love. And I thought that I had pressured you into admitting your feelings for me." I explained.

"Don't worry, you can't tell any one but, Rydel has a crush on Ratliff and I'm going to see if he likes her back, so she can be encouraged to tell him she likes him." She said.

 "That's great, can I help too? I think it would be better if he admitted it to one of the guys." I said.

 "Perfect, now we're partners in crime." She said. Then I leaned and we kissed. Then she wrapped her arms round my neck.

'I'm so happy Rydel has found love!" She yelled. 

"Me, too." I said.Then we high fived each other and did the 'what up' hand shake.

 "Hey did you pack your bags already?" She asks me and I shake my head.

 "Can I help you pack Rydel is packing everything for me and I'm so bored!" She saids while standing on her tippy toes and putting her head on my shoulder.

 "Yeah" I say while chuckling.

 "Can you be a model for me?" she saids and I raise my eyebrow at her.

 "What" She saids while blushing and I chuckle at her.

 "You want me to model for you" I say and she turns a darker shade of red.

 "No I- I din't say that" she strutters and I smirk.

 "Come on Laura you seriously don't wanna see this?" I say while stepping back and lifting up my shirt a bit.As soon as she got a peek of my abs her eyes popped open a little. I laughed at her, and she blushed.  

"Have you been working out?" She asked. 

"Yeah, well, I have to impress you, don't I ?" I asked her.

"Well, I think you're perfect just the way you are." She said. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, but she stopped me.

 "What?" I asked.  

 "Model for me, and then you'll get your kiss."  She said.  

 "Okay, but resist the urge to touch my abs."  I say and she stiffles a laugh before sitting on my bed.

 "Let's start with the swim suit portion." I said and then took my shirt off. Laura blushed. I walked to her and dropped to my knees.

 "Can I get a kiss now?" I asked. 

"Yes, you can." She said, Then she leaned in and we kissed.

 "You know I was going to stop you like you did to me, but, I forgot you had mgical powers. The magic of being Laura, is so irresistible."