Chapter34

"Come on I gotta fix this" I say to Ashton and I pick him up following Laura into a random room.

"Hey you okay" I ask her and I rubs his eyes with his little fits.

"Dadda I'm tired" He says and I look down at him.

"Where’s his bed?" I ask and she point to hers so I set him down on her bed. Then I see him close his little eyes.

"Hey" I say while sitting next to Laura and she sniffs.

"Hi" She says sniffing

"I'm Sorry for flirting with you  ...You know that's just me I flirt with everyone" I say and she laughs.

"Yeah I know" She says and I crack a smile.

"So this is your place? Is nice is..Homey" I say and she shoves me.

"You’re lying" she says and I close one eye rocking my head side to side.

"Maybe but is kinda my fault too since I don't take care of you" I say and she sighs.

"Ross I don't need you to take care of me" She denies and I frown.

"Yeah I do just because you probably hate me right now doesn't... " I say kinda bummed out because I miss her like crazy.

"I don't hate you is just. Why do you come back and act like nothing happened?" She ask's me.

"I don't know I guess you just make me forget things" I say and Katie comes in.

"Hey Laura I'm back from soccer practice" Katie says and she freezes when she sees me.

"What is he doing here" Katie asks and Laura stands up.

"He's just Leaving" she says while looking at me and I nod.

"Well bye" Katie says rudely. I guess she hates me too.

"I'll walk you out." Laura says and I follow her to the door.

"Like I was saying...” I start but she cuts me off.

"Ross just leave" She says and I nod.

"Okay but be ready by seven tomorrow" I say while walking backwards and she looks at me confused.

"Why?" She yells and I smile.

"Because I'm gunna try to steal your heart again" I say while winking at her as the elevator door closes and I swear I saw her smile.

Laura's POV

As soon as the elevator doors close, I close my door and slide down mine sighing.

"Laura what are your doing?" Katie asks and I bite my lip.

"I think I'm still in love with him" I say and she sighs.

"Laura He's going to hurt you again" Katie says and I frown.

"I know I just can't help it" I say and I hear Ashton cry. I get up from my spot on the floor and run to my room.

"Was wrong" I say to him while carrying me and he hugs me.

"I tawgh chu left" He say and I hug him back.

"Awwe I would never leave you" I say while kissing his forehead as he sucks his thumb.

"Mommy I'm hungwy" He says and I sigh while sitting on my bed.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him and he thinks hard.

"Chezz" He says and I giggle at how excited he gets and I carry him to the kitchen to get him some mac and cheese.

"So what was Ross doing here" Katie asks while coming into the kitchen and I told her everything.