5 | Brain or Heart?

Knock, Knock.

"What are you doing here, Maya?", Lucas asked as he opened the door from his own house. Maya didn't say anything, she just started to attack him with kisses.

He was shocked, but he knew he was waiting for this forever. He kissed her back, passionate and hot.

As they were in his house, she closed the door with her own foot.

He stopped the kiss and hold her head softly while he was looking deep into her eyes.

"I was wanting this for so long.", he whispered which caused Maya to smile. "And now we can have it." They melted into each others eyes until Maya started to take his shirt off. Maya was starring at his body until he started to kiss her neck. She let out a slight moan..

Beep. Beep.

Maya fell out of her bed very fast as her alarm clock started ringing. Maya shot her eyes open as she realized what she was dreaming a few minutes ago.

Damn.

She went through her hair until she stand up and reality hit her.

"Oh shit.", she murmured.

It has been one week already after Maya went out with Harper and Lucas to watch a movie. It was really fun. Lucas and Harper said she was their kid so they could get the family card for a movie and the snacks. Since Maya wasn't that tall and Lucas didn't look like twenty-one, it worked.

Maya was so happy as Harper sat between Lucas and her. Because Maya was afraid that something would happen because she suddenly felt so close to her own teacher. And she couldn't.. She just couldn't have this feelings. But as they went home, she knew she couldn't and she didn't have those kind of feelings for him.

But after this dream last night, she wasn't that sure anymore.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Maya was at her locker while getting her books for History.

From now on, you will hate this teacher and hate history, Maya Hart.

I can't because I like him. And I like history.

No, you don't.

Yes, I do.

Maya Penelope Hart!

Brain or Heart?

Congratulations, Brain! Maya thought after she thought about that for like, one second while she closed her locker.

She wanted to go into the classroom as someone stopped her.

"Farkle?", Maya asked, kind of sad and kind of surprised.

"Can we talk?", he asked softly.

No, you can't!

We have to!

"Sure.", she said and gave him a small smile.

"Don't smile at me when you're sad, Maya. Please.", he asked softly and touched her cheek gently.

"Farkle.. After all I've said.. Why aren't you mad at me?"

"Because I love you.", he smiled. Maya smiled back. And then it happened.

Maya kissed Farkle. He kissed her back. Maya's brain won with every fight. First one: getting Farkle back.

"I'm sorry..", Maya murmured. "I forgive you. I shouldn't have go this crazy about something so not important."