9 | Midnight

"When are you gonna meet Farkle?", Lucas asked between kisses. They were at his place, making out on the couch.

Maya put her finger on Lucas lips and whispered:"No need to talk about him now." Lucas smirked at her before he smashed his lips against hers again. She put her arms around his neck while smiling into the kiss. It was passionate and sweet. Lucas was always being gentle when they kissed.

"No, but seriously, when?", Lucas asked again. Maya looked at him and raised her eyebrows at him.

"Why are we talking about this now?"

"Because he's still your boyfriend." Maya sighed and got off of Lucas' lap until she sat next to him on his couch.

"Way to ruin the moment, Lucas.", Maya whispered.

"Hey..", Lucas whispered and turned to his lovely, blonde almost girlfriend. "I just don't want to be your affair. You know that.. I think he deserves to know." They looked into each others eyes and Maya knew he was right.

In that moment, Maya's phone started to ring. She took it from the table and saw that she got a text message from Farkle.

"... Can we meet up at Topanga's at 7pm? We need to talk.."

"Who Is it?", Lucas asked while looking at his blonde beauty.

"Farkle.. He wants to talk."

"That's good, right?", Lucas smiled.

"I'd rather stay here and cuddle with you all day.", Maya said, wrapping her arms around Lucas. He started to laugh slightly.

"I know, I know. But it's 5pm. Does your mother know you're here?"

"She thinks I'm at Riley's. It's a safe place.", Maya explained. "Also, I still have two hours left."

"Oh, really?", Lucas smirked.

"Yeah, really.", Maya smiled.

"Well, then.. Come here.", he answered seductively while putting her on his lap. There faces were only like two inches apart.

"Are you gonna kiss me or what?", Maya asked. He bit his lip before he kissed her again. Passionate and hot.

(PLEASE IMAGINE THE SCENE IN GMW WHERE IT SWITCHES TO ANOTHER SCENE)

"I don't understand that. Farkle likes you, but he still likes May and you're all confused?", Zay said. It was way too much for him. Too much new stuff.

"No. I think Farkle likes me, but I also do think he isn't over Maya. And Maya.. I don't know. I haven't seen her all day.", Riley explained. She needed a friend to talk to and since Maya wasn't a possibility, the only person to talk to was Zay. And he was confused as hell.

"So you gotta be with the Farkle?"

"Maybe.", Riley said while starting to smile. "But I still feel bad for Maya."

"Don't care about that, she's happy either way."

"This shows you don't know her like I do.", Riley said while her phone stared to ring. Zay just shrugged his shoulders. She had a text message from Farkle.

".. Meet me on the empire state building at Midnight?"

Riley smiled. She wanted to go. And she would go. But not before she knew Maya was okay with that. Yes, in Riley's perspective, Maya really didn't care about Farkle at all ever since they got back together. But still..

"So.. You wanna get a bunch of muffins or cupcakes?", Zay asked.

"Cupcakes, duh.", Riley said and laughed.