6 | Can't lie to my friend.

"Riley and.. Farkle.", Maya said smirking. She trust Farkle and she trust Riley. There wasn't much going to happen.

They were at a party. It was Saturday night and Harper told Maya to have fun this weekend and to spend time with her friends. So they decided to go to Missy's party. Now, they were playing spin the bottle. Maya already had to kiss Dave and Brandon. Now it was Farkle's turn. Maya didn't mind a bit. Because she trust Farkle, and because she really wouldn't mind.

Riley looked at Maya and she was so confused that Maya smirked at the thought of her and Farkle kissing. Did she know? God, let's hope not. The last few days Riley's been trying really hard not to show any kind of feelings she was feeling towards Zay or Farkle.

So she went out with Zay on Friday and now they were spending a night together. All of them as friends.

"Don't worry. Your lover won't mind!", Maya smirked and looked at Zay who had an amused smile. Riley cleared her throat as she looked at Farkle. He was also nervous. Why? Riley thought. Probably, because he was worried about Maya seeing this.

"Bay window, bay window right now!", Riley called and took a very confused Maya with her in Missy's room. Sadly, there were two people making out of the bed.

"Get out!", Maya shouted. They jumped a bit and looked at Maya. "Oh, you don't look me in the eyes."

Maya chuckled and they just went out of the room in a matter of seconds.

"We need to talk.", Riley sighted and went through her hair. She felt so sick. So she closed her eyes for a minute before looking at Maya.

"Do you love him?", Riley asked. Maya looked at her with a confused look on her face. Why actually? She only liked Farkle. Sort of.

"Farkle.", Riley explained.

"Yes, of course. Why are you asking me that?" Riley stayed quiet. "Riles, is it about the kiss you two were going to have?"

Riley just nodded quickly. It was the only thing she could do at the moment.

"It's okay. I don't mind and so does Zay. He's my boyfriend and I love him, but you're my best friend. Who cares if you kiss?"

"I do.", Riley confessed with a whisper.

"What? Why would you-" Reality hit her and everything was pure shock by now. Maya looked at her best friend with widened eyes.

Her best friend had feelings for her boyfriend and she didn't know? Yeah, that hurt. But not as much as Maya expected. She was just, shocked. And surprised. Maya never thought Riley would like someone like Farkle. The genius. She always thought Riley would like Charlie or Zay. The funny and caring boys. But now.. Maya actually realised that Farkle was also caring and funny.

"You like my boyfriend?", Maya whispered.

"I'm sorry, Maya. I never meant to fall for him..", the brunette said full of guilt.

"But you did."

"Are you mad?" Riley was afraid. She just broke the girl code. Maya never believed in those things. Who cares if her friends would go out with her ex-boyfriend? It wouldn't be any of her business, Maya once said.

"No.", Maya simple said. "I'm just.. surprised.", she explained.

"How can you not be mad? Maya, you care about him and he's your boyfriend. How?"

"Because I'm not.. Riles, feel whatever you feel, how could I ever keep that from you? As much as you couldn't keep that from me. I love him, but I love you more. You're always gonna be my first choice and.. You can fall for whoever you want. I won't stop you."

"Thank you, Maya. You really are my best friend."

"Thunder."

"And Lightning.", Riley finished. They hugged and went back to everyone else.

"Let's go home. Riley and I are tired and we want to have some girl time.", Maya explained to Farkle and Zay while the others were looking at them.

"Girl time.. Ya know what that means, Jason.", Brandon smirked and Maya rolled her eyes. "Do you mind if we join?"

Maya was looking at Riley, then at Farkle. Riley already seemed to be scared. Probably, because she was the quirky innocent one.

"Nope.", Maya simple said while turning around, but Brandon took her arm and turned her back.

"Come on, Hart."

"She said no.", Farkle said serious.

"Who cares what you think, Minkus?", Brandon asked with a dumb attitude.

"Don't touch me.", Maya snapped a whisper and he let go. She was surprised at first, but also relieved.

"I'm her boyfriend." Farkle stand up and took Maya's hand. "So of course I will stand up for her and do everything for her. Because J love her. So, go back to the corner you came from. We're leaving. Come on Zay!" Brandon gave him a death glare while Zay stand up and took Riley's hand.

- - -

"You'll be okay?", Farkle asked. Still worried about Riley and Maya.

"We'll always be okay.", Riley said.

"Nothing to worried about.", Maya added.

"Good. We'll see us in school?", he asked, looking at Maya, then Riley.

"Yeah.", the both said.

Farkle gave Maya a sweet good night kiss. Maya kissed him back, but she couldn't stop thinking about Riley'so feelings. So she was glad when it was over.

"Good night.", Riley said to Farkle. He nodded and they both waved at him whole he went home.

"So.. What do we do know?", Riley asked. Her best friend seemed not sleepy at all.

"We.. are going to sleep. I'm tired as hell.", Maya explained and Riley giggled.

"Good night, girls.", Riley's mum Topanga said while Maya and Riley where on their way to Riley's room.

"Night."

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N:

And the truth is out! I didn't want Riley to keep this secret soo long (probably because I'm tired of everyone keeping secrets in gmw). Sorry for that short chapter (946 words I think.) But I didn't know what to do until the idea with the party came into my mind. I actually wanted to make it longer.

I know, no Lucas in this Chapter and I'm sorry, but I wanted to focused on the Rilaya friendship in this because their friendship is going to be tested soon.

I've almost already posted 7 Chapters. That's crazy how fast this goes. Next Chapter is probably gonna be more Lucaya and Markle again. I hope you don't mind. Please leave comments and votes and I'm soo thankful!!❤