CHAPTER 2

☆★☆★☆★☆★

The day after Kenny came in the room where Justin was sleeping and turned on the TV; Justin abruptly woke up. There was the "Come and Get it Video" and the spot was about the upcoming "star dance tour" of the singer Selena Gomez.

< uh! Kenny, don't you have a heart? Turn off this shit please! >Justin complained, he was getting irritated.

< I knew it would have woken you up immediately.. when you hear her voice you put yourself at attention haha > Kenny joked < anyway you have to get up, we're arrived >

< Justin are you ready for tonight? there's the last show of the tour kid! > shouted happily Scooter from the street <get out of the bus! > he continued

< I give you two minutest to get up, wash your face and wear something...and other two to get Selena off your mind! You must concentrate and prepare the voice kid > Kenny shouted while going away.

" I'm supposed to be the boss, not him " thought Justin while getting up. Then he threw the remote control on the television's screen. The he looked his swatch " 6 pm! It's too late " he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While in Europe was already afternoon, in L.A was just the early morning when Selena ha to wake up.

< Selena are you ready?! > asked Ashley while waiting for her to come in the car.

< here I am! > answered Selena while running out of the house < the nervous one isn't me but you, Ash! > Ashely smiled.

< I'm not the one who is trying to organise a wedding in just three weeks! >. Now, Selena was smiling. < so, we're going to choose the wedding dress.. right? > Ashley continued.

< Yeah. Mom, Sammy and Brian are already at the French Ateliér. Let's be quick >

Selena ran to the shop in Beverly Hills and after two hours she finally found the perfect dress but the tailor had to make some modification before the wedding just to make better. Even that, Selena looked much more than pretty. Brian was amazed as much as Selena's friend. She seemed a princess. She was smiling, she was she radiating the happiness and that reassured Mandy who was seriously worried for her daughter.

< neither your mother was so beautiful > Brian commented captivated by her beauty. Selena smiled, Brian was a father for her.

< you should wear white everyday! > Sammy said to defuse

< I absolutely agree Mrs Gomez > affirmed the tailor who was satisfied < I have to make a little revision to enhances the details and you'll look like a queen > she added.

Selena felt a bit embarrassed because of all those compliments. She was a shy girl. Sammy knew it, that's why she had tried to defuse.

< I'm hungry > babbled Selena and everybody laughed, also the tailor.

Selena went back to the changing-rooms and, with the help of the tailor, she stripped and wore her clothes. Then she went to eat something with her friends while Mandy and Briand had to attend to some business somewhere else on their own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin was performing the last tour show. He couldn't have failed again so he focused on the music and the show was perfect; all the Beliebers went back to their houses happy. The crew was satisfied by Justin's performances and Scooter and Pattie were really proud of him. They had to celebrate success so they went to drink something in a nightclub in that city. But Justin was distressed and everybody knew it.

They got back at around 4 am, Justin was exhausted, Scooter was enthusiastic of that boy.

< sleep well dude. Tomorrow we'll be back to L.A > said Scooter

☆★☆★☆★☆★