CHAPTER 3

☆★☆★☆★☆★

The day after Selena had to wake up very early because of the hard work she had to do. Her alarm clock rang at 8 am, she dressed herself, she drunk a cup of coffee and drove away. Suddenly in her car she found a bunch of 24 red roses with a note " -19 and you'll be mine.. Finger crossed sweetheart" < Josh's crazy > she commented with a big smile on her face. Now she was sure her day was going to be well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin arrived in L.A at about 12 pm, he was nervous and tired. He drove to his house and swam in his swimming-pool just to relax a bit. Pattie, who was landed with another plane at 6am in the morning, went near her son.

< Justin today would you come with me to eat something at the Subway? > she asked.

< Mom I don't think it's a good idea > complained Justin < I'm very tired >

< I promise we'll be quick. I want to spend some good time with Justin Bieber > she joked. Justin smiled, she did it too. < Don't be late! I'll be there at 2PM> she continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time Selena was with her mom, they were working in the living-room.

< How are you doing with those decoration? >

< pretty well > answered Selena < but I'm so tired. Was that hard organising your wedding mom?>

< every wedding needs hard-working> explained Mandy smiling < why don't you go to Subway and eat something with Brian? He would be really happy > she proposed < I can finish this! >

< are you sure mom? Like, I feel I should do it >

< Shawty every bride needs her momma! > Selena smiled < Don't be late, go and let me finish. It's already one and half and I know you're hungry.. > added Mandy.

So Selena ran to wash her face and took a bag and her phone. Then she drove to the Subway. She was a little bit confused, her mom had been weird. But she was also exhausted, she had been working hard all the morning, so she decided to go without making too many questions to her mom.

Now, Mandy was all alone at home. Her cell-phone rang. Someone had sent her a message.

" Mandy, is everything going as we planned? "

" she's already gone, tell him to be quick! " replied Mandy.

She was satisfied. She knew her daughter very well, Josh was a golden guy... but she knew that if Selena have married him, she would have regrets. And living with a regret is hard and destructive. A mom can't live knowing her son or daughter is suffering.

The same was for Pattie. She knew that her son loved Selena, a lot, and he was desperate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pattie found the message from Mandy, she read it in a couple seconds and she realised that Justin, as all the times, was in late. But this time, it was important for him to arrive on the right time.

< Justin I'm leaving! Don't be late or you'll be in a big mess! > Pattie shouted while exiting from his son's home. " God please, help me to help him! " thought Pattie.

☆★☆★☆★☆★