Chapter 1

Candi in the multimedia

     Chapter 1:
** Monday morning**

"Oh damn baby, you keep riding like that, you're gonna make me bust a nut!" Said Dontay.

It was Monday morning and my parents were on vacation and they left for the week so they left me at home alone. I let Dontay spend the night and I wanted the dick before we got ready for school.

I was riding him and we switch to dogg style. After a few minutes of him pounding me from behind I heard him scream out, "Oh shit baby! I'm about to cum!"
He went faster and faster until he squirted his juices all over me. "Damn baby girl! You sure know how to work that fat ass of yours!" Then he smacked it.
I didn't say anything to him, I just turn on the shower and got my clothes ready for school.

As I was picking out my clothes out of my closest, Dontay grabs me from behind and whispers "you think we can go for round two in the shower?"

"I'm going to be right out, we don't have time for that" I said.

I hurried and ran in the shower so I wouldn't be late for school. As I was taking my shower I began to think about my relationship with Dontay. We aren't house we used to be anymore. We used to go on dates, just chill and watch movies, go on picnics, but now it seems like all we do is have sex. And now I don't feel like I'm happy.

**2nd period biology lab**

I walked into class and all eyes were on me. The guys all looked at me in lust and the girls looked at me in jealousy, but I didn't care not one bit. I knew I looked good in my new sundress and my make up was on fleek. Everyone couldn't help, but notice how fat my ass looked when I walked. I guess you can say I'm feeling myself today.

I sat at the table by myself because I didn't want to sit beside anyone and not because I was antisocial,but because no one liked me. I was listening to music, waiting for class to start and I could help, but notice this girl was walking in. I never seen her before so I guess she was new. She dressed like a guy, so I was assuming she was gay. She was gorgeous to be a tomboy. She was dark skin, had nice long Curly dreads, she had grey eyes and big nice juicy lips. She had on a light blue and white polo shirt with a pink horse with a pink bow tie to match and she wore s pair of khaki joggers with suspenders. She was dressed really nice. Most of the the tomboys I know wore big baggy clothes and also wore their pants hanging off of their ass trying to be guys, but she not like any other tomboy I've seen. She was really gorgeous, but wait, why was I checking her out? I'm not gay.

She walked in and gave the teacher and piece of paper and Mrs. Johnson our teacher told her to find an empty seat. She looked around and she spotted the seat next to me and she started approaching towards me. She smiled at me and I smiled back. As she sat she said, "hi, my name is Kory, Do you mind if I sit here beautiful ?"

I hurried up and gathered my belongings so she could sit down and I smiled at her and replied " hi my name is Candice, but you can call me candi!" And she shook hands.

She said sat and she looked and smiled at me again.

"It's nice to meet you Candi, you're like the first person to ever talk to me. I just moved here." She said to me.

"Where are you from?" I said to her.

"I'm from Georgia, from a very small country town about 3 hours away called Sparta, but I'm just moving back from Philadelphia!" She said

"Oh that's nice, but I can still hear your country accent!" I said laughing and she laughed to.

As we both sat in class I couldn't help, but notice how good she smelled. I was looking at her from the corner of my eyes and my gawd, she looked good. But wait, I've never said this about a girl before. I have a boyfriend! I'm straight!

****

Soon the teacher, Mrs. Parkens started talking about group projects. We had to work on a project with the person you are sitting into. She gave us the prompt and she gave us the rest of the class period to work onto them.

"Sooo, what do you want to do research about?" She said.

"Ummm I really don't know, what do you have in mind?" I replied.

"I don't know, lol but hey I'm not really a procrastinator so how about we meet up after school or something?" She says.

I really didn't have anything to do and I really want to be bothered with Dontay and sex so we could get together.

"Sure, you can come to my house, I have a car and I'll drop you off home whenever we get done," I said.

"Okay cool, sounds like a plan," she said. Then she smiled at me.

I couldn't help, but smile back and melt in the process.
Why was I having these feelings? I've never felt this way about a girl! This cannot happen right now I was thinking to myself. I don't know why but for some reason, I was really excited about her coming over later on.

*******

School is out and both of us are in the car ready to go.

"Wow! You have a really nice car!" She said.

I smiled "thank you! I just got it a few months ago. It was w Christmas gift."

As we were driving. We talked about everything. From school, family, grades, music everything. We had a good conversation and laughed and talked about everything. I've never really had to many friends to talk to so it felt good to connect with someone other than my boyfriend, but I find it really weird for my first friend to be a tomboy and could possibly be gay. I was never the one to judge anyone on who they love, as long as you are happy. It really seems like I should be happy, but who knows what the future holds.