Chapter 7:

Chapter 7: Reunited

Candi POV

"Omg!!! Kory you ae still so funny! You haven't changed a bit!" I laughed out loud.

Kory and I decided to go on a picnic at the park to really catch up. "I must admit, after seeing you after all of these years, I never realized how much I missed spending time with you," Kory said to me. I blushed after she said that because the feeling was mutual. "I know me too, I did think about you from time to time," I said to her. After that we stared into each other's eyes.

"Umm so how is your marriage?" Kory asked. "It's okay I guess," I replied.

She looked puzzled," Just okay, explain." I let out a huge sigh, "Kory it's a lot to talk about."

Kory looked at her watch, "well I took the rest of the day off to spend time with you so I'm here to listen."

"I'm not happy and I think Henry is having an affair," I blurted out. Her eyes widened, "whhhhhaaaaatttt!!! Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes, ever since we got married our relationship went downhill no more romance, affection none of that, and not to mention the sex is horrible," I said. "Damn Candi I am sorry, are you okay? What are you going to do? She asked. "I'm going to talk to him about a divorce whenever he comes back from his so called business trip. I've already started looking for other places to live since the house is in his name and that maxima, but he can have it." Kory grabbed my hand and gave me a warm smile. "I'll be right there with you for support. I also have some rental property around Atlanta that I could let you crash rent free until you get back on your feet," Kory said. "OMG you would do that for me!" I screamed. "I got baby girl," Kory said. I jumped up to hug her and I kissed her. We stopped and stared at each other and started kissing again. This felt so right for me. I missed her touch, kiss, her love.

"OMG I'm so sorry Kory! I forgot you were engaged! I said. I backed away from her really fast. "Candi its okay, but I've been missing you like crazy. I've never loved anyone like I loved you. I've been rethinking my engagement ever since we linked back up I'm definitely having second thoughts about it. I never stopped loving you Candi and ill drop anything just to be with you again. Ever since we broke up I regretted it and I always thought what if?." Kory said. It was a lot running through my mind and I did still lover her.

Kory leaned back over to kiss me again and I didn't hold back.

.........................

We went back to one of Kory's hotel to make love. It's been so long, but I was so ready for her. We got to the room and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other and could barely get in the door.

She unzipped my dress and unhooked my bra. She just stared at me for a while. "Wow!" she said and I jumped on her and started kiss on her neck. She moaned, "Oh Candi baby I've missed you so much." She laid me down on bed and I unbuckled her pants. "I see you still have Oscar," I grinned. "This is actually 'Slayer'. He is 12 inches long," she smirked. Oh I never had a dick that big before, Dontay and Henry had very small penises so I never really enjoyed sex with anyone else after Kory. She kissed me on my neck and started to caress my breasts and her hands explored the rest of my body. "Imma give you what your body has been missing baby," she moaned in my ear. "My body has been missing you Kory!" I moaned in her ear. She kissed all down my stomach to my thighs and started to kiss on my pussy. "mmmmmm baby! I missed that so much," I moaned. She crawled on top of me and inserted the long strap inside of me. I moaned really loud while scratching her back. She began to pound her strap inside of me and I began to scream out in ecstasy. We made love in several different positions and different places.

"I BET HENRY CAN'T FUCK YOU LIKE I CAN! CAN HE?" Kory said while smacking my ass and drilling me from behind.

"NO BABY HE CANT! I screamed.

"WHO'S PUSSY IS IT?

"ITS YOURS PAPI! ITS YOURS! I screamed.

"OH BABY IM CUMING! I screamed as I squirted my juices all over her strap.

..............

"Damn baby I missed pleasing that body," Kory said kissing me. "I missed you pleasing me baby, it's been awhile since I've been pleased like that," I said.

"So what happens now?" Kory asked me. "Im going to leave my husband, but it'll take some time though," I said. "Okay, I feel you, I have to find a way to break things off with my fiancé," she said. We smiled and kissed each other while we cuddled. I really miss this with her and I want it back.

"Kory?" I asked.

"Yes baby," she said in her sleepy voice.

"When we get back together, do u want kids?" I asked curiously.

"Of course babe, especially with you. Whenever this blows over, im going to marry you," she said to me.

"Do you want to marry me Candi?" Kory asked.

"Yes! I wish I would've married you Kory, I hate we broke up over something stupid and what could've been worked on," I cried.

"Don't cry baby, as long as we're together now, everything happens for a reason okay baby," she said.

I was really happy to know that Kory wants kids and to have a wedding one day.

Comment and vote

#^0