Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

It's the last month of school and according to Facebook, Monica and Kory were now in a relationship together. I scrolled through their pictures and videos and it seemed liked they were happy together. I couldn't help, but feel sad and lost. I felt so stupid for letting Kory go and I couldn't do anything about it. A tear fell from my eyes right when my mother walked into my room.

"Honey, whats the matter," my mom said.

I closed my laptop and more tears fell from and begun to breakdown and cry into her arms.

"Mom, you wouldn't understand," I cried.

"Is it some little boy?" she asked. I shook my head no.

"Is it a girl?" she asked curiously.

I looked at her and begun to cry even harder. "How did you know?" I cried.

"I always knew honey. A mother knows baby. I could always tell you never liked that Dontay boy and you seemed really happy when you found that friend who dressed like a guy. What was her name? "She asked.

"Her name is Kory and we are no longer friends," I cried.

"Why baby?" my mom asked.

"She confessed her love for me and I told her that I didn't want to be in an actual relationship because I thought I wanted a husband and kids and I was also afraid that you would hate me," I cried.

She smiled and said, "oh honey I would never hate you for loving someone. Yes I want you to be with a man and give me grand babies, but it's your life and baby I want you to be happy, okay. I'll love you no matter who you be with," she kissed my forehead and hugged me.

A huge part of me was so relieved that she accepted me. That gave me more motivation to get Kory back.

~3 weeks later~

It was the graduation after party and I spotted Kory and Monica together. It looked like they were arguing about something so I just sat back. All of a sudden I seen Monica throw her drink at Kory and ran off. Kory looked at her shirt and ran to the bathroom. I waited awhile and I began to walk towards the bathroom. I soon felt a strong grip on my arm and I turned around.

"Hey baby, you missed me?" it was Dontay.

"Hell no, Get your f*cking hands off of me?" I yelled at him. He dragged me outside into his car. I tried to fight him off, but he was way too strong. He pulled out his member and he began to life up my dress, but I was fighting him off.

"You gonna give me this pussy whether you like it or not," he said and he punched me knocking me out cold.

....................................

I woke up in the hospital and it was Kory laying in the bed next to me. She felt me move around and she woke up.

"Candi? You awake?" she asked. I looked up at her smiled. I tried to move, but my body was in so much pain. "Don't move, you have a few broken bones and you need to rest and get well," Kory said. "How did I get here?" I asked. "I found you laying on the ground in the parking lot bruised up so I drove you here. Your mom is here as well. She went to go get her something to eat and she is coming right back," Kory said. "Oh Kory, I missed you so much," I said. "Shhhhhhh, we can talk about that another time, we need you taken care of," she said. I missed Kory so much, being away from her so long was about to drive me insane. "Kory, can you please come and cuddle with me?" I asked. She laid down and wrapped her arms around me gently and it felt so right. I began to think about the Notebook and how the couple was in the hospital bed together. I didn't want us to died, but I wanted this forever.

"Kory?" I said softly.

"Whats up? She said.

"I know you didn't want to talk about this now, but I'm so sorry for hurting you. These couple months without you were the worst. You are my knight and shining armor and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and start a family someday," I said.

She looked very confused and said," But you said-"

"What I said was so wrong and stupid of me. All I want is you. I don't ever want to be without you," I said with a tear falling from my eyes. Before I knew it Kory kissed me. It felt like fireworks and I started to feel butterflies.

"uuhhhhmmmm," my mom clearing her throat. Kory hurried and jumped out the bed. "You two need to get a room," she said laughing.

"How are you feeling baby?" my mom asked. I'm hurting, but I will be fine.

"Well, I talked to the doctors and they said that you were beaten and raped,"my mom said sadly. I started to cry really hard because out of all girls why did it have to be me. "It was Dontay! I was going to the bathroom to talk to Kory and he grabbed me and dragged me to his car. He raped and beat me up really bad," I cried.

Kory got up from the bed with rage in her eyes. It looked like she wanted to kill him.

"Kory are you okay? Please everything will be okay," I said to Kory.

"I want to kill him for what he did to you!" she said.

"No, Please Kory don't, because he is really crazy and I don't want you get hurt. Just stay here with me and let the police handle him please," I begged.

"Okay, I guess, but I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you again baby, you're with me now," Kory said.

I was really happy that Kory and I were back on, I love this girl.

...................

Vote and comment

]