Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

It's been about two months since I talked to Kory and the wait is about to drive me crazy. I was sitting in the gym waiting for a program to start and I looked at the door and I see Kory walk in with some bitch on her side. She was light skin with long red hair and she had a nice body, but it wasn't nowhere near mines. I instantly got heated and jealous.

..............

The school day was over with and it was time for cheerleading practice and I gathered my squad together. I heard the gym doors open and I see the cheerleading coach and that bitch that was with Kory walk in at the same time.

"Hey everyone, this is Monica Hernandez, she will be joining the cheerleading squad and she's all set to cheer with you guys for tonight's game," the coach said and then she walked away.

She introduced herself to everyone on the squad and when she got to me, she smirked at me like she won or something, but I paid the bitch no mind.

We walked into the locker room to change before the game. All the other girls on the squad and Monica and I were the only two left. She smirked at me then looked away.

"Excuse me? Do you have a problem with me? I asked the bitch.

"Oh no I don't, but I'm assuming you have a problem with me by the way you looked at me this morning in the gym. I also know what happened between you and Kory as well. It's really a shame how you did that girl. She really loved and you just pushed her away like she wasn't shit, but don't worry at all. She well taken care of now and she is all mines now. You know what they say, another woman's trash is another woman's treasure," she said while laughing and walking out of the locker room. I swear I didn't like this bitch, but I couldn't blame anyone, but myself.

....................

It was the girls' varsity basketball game and it was the fourth quarter. Kory was playing with the team and I couldn't lie she looked good as hell in her basketball uniform. I was really annoyed at the fact that Monica was cheering for her nonstop and she even painted Kory's number on her face. "GO BABY! YOU GOT THIS KORY!" She cheered as Kory was dribbling the ball. Monica looked directly at me after she cheered for Kory and she would smirk afterwards, but I would always roll my eyes every time.

It was eight seconds on the clock and the game was tied 50 to 50. The referee blew the whistle and Kory started to dribble the ball down the court. Kory shot the ball when the buzzer went off and make the basket ending the game 50 to 53. The crowd went crazy and Monica jumped from the bleachers and right into Kory's arms as they shared a very passionate kiss. As I watched them I imagined it was me in her arms instead of Monica. I was very happy for her.

I walked to my car and when I unlocked my door I looked up to see Kory and Monica making out across the parking lot. I felt my heart sunk down to my stomach I watched. Kory saw me and we made eye contact until Monica pulled her away.

On the way home, I turned on the radio to listen to some tunes. "If it isn't love, why do I feel this way, why does she stay on my mind, if it isn't love? Why does it hurt so bad, make me feel so sad inside." New Edition's song, 'If this isn't love,' was playing on the radio. "Great just the song I needed to hear right now," I mumbled to myself. I changed the radio station and then I hear, "Come back to me, I'm begging you please," I started to scream when I heard Janet Jackson's song 'Come back to me' on the radio so I just decided to turn the radio off.

I pulled up in my driveway and parked my car. When I walked in the house I saw that my mom left me pizza and wings for me. She always left me food after a game. I took my shower, changed clothes, and warmed up my food that my mom left me. I sat on the couch and when I turned on the Tv to watch a movie, "The Notebook" the was on. Was this a sign or something? I have been receiving too many hints today.

After I finished my food, I fell asleep watching the movie. I saw me being pregnant in my dreams. I was laying down on the sand getting my feet wet and then I saw arms being wrapped around me. It was Kory's arms and she leaned over kissed my pregnant stomach. I also saw two little girls playing in the sand beside us and they were running up to us. They were twins and were dressed so cute in their princess bathing suits. "Mom and Mommy, we can't wait for our baby brother to get here!" they said screamed up and down. Kory and I smiled at each other with so much love in our eyes and we shared a very passionate kiss and then I jumped up. The Notebook was still playing on the TV and it was the part where they died together. "I have to get Kory back," I said to myself. I realized that Kory was the one for me. She was the love of my life and my soul mate and I was going to get her back even if it kill me.

Comment and vote