Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

6 years later:

Candi Pov:

"Babe, you're almost late for your flight to New York!" I yelled to my husband as he was rushing to get ready for work. "I am too late to catch breakfast so I'll just grab a biscuit," he said running out and kissing me. I fixed his suit while he tried to eat the biscuit. "Be safe and call me when you land, I love you Henry," I said trying to kiss him. He dodged my kiss and ran out of the door. That made me a little sad. I know what you are thinking, what happened to Kory and I? Well we broke up in college because things just wasn't working out like I imagined so we decided to end things.

After I graduated I met Henry Dawson in the Subway. He smiled at me and finally worked up the nerve to come talk to me. Everything went great and he was a charming man until we got married. All the gifts, wining and dining came to an end. We are just an ordinary married couple who goes by a routine every day. I wake up, shower, cook breakfast, go to work, come home, clean, cook dinner, maybe sex and then sleep. Henry just works and sleeps and demands me to have sex whenever he wants it. I guess you can say I was happy. We have been married for 3 years and Henry doesn't want children at all. I want kids so desperately, but I guess I can kiss that dream good bye.

Kory POV:

"Denise, you are the love of my life, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I can't ever imagine how my life would be like without you, Denise Johnson, will you marry me?" I asked her. "Yes, YES, YESSSS!!!!!" she screamed up and down. She started to cry tears of joy. I put the 24 carat diamond ring on her finger. I jumped up and gave my beautiful soon to be wife to be the biggest hug. I was really happy, at least I thought I was. Candi and I broke things off years ago, but I do admit, she will ALWAYS, have a place in my heart. I met Denise in Planet Fitness on day. It was so obvious that we were both attracted to each other, so we just decided to talk to each other. We hit things off really well, so here we are now. Denise was a good girl, but she just loved to spend money. She loved nice things so much and sometimes, it would kill me sometimes to look at my bank statement every week, but she was there for me when everyone turned their backs on me and now I own several restaurants and car dealerships throughout Atlanta. I also have a Dessert restaurant that Denise doesn't know about. I named it after Candi, and I really couldn't help it. Even though I was about to marry Denise, I never really got over Candi. I haven't seen her since we broke up and I think about her everyone once in a while.

.........................

It was a long day of work and I laid down to watch TV. I heard Denise singing in the shower. I reached for my journal in my nightstand and began to read through it. I re-read old love letters that Candi wrote for me in High school. I came across an old photo of us together looking so young. I smiled as I began to reminisce about our past. Sometimes when I'm down or sad, I look this picture and I feel happy again. Sometimes I think if me getting engaged to Denise is a mistake, but I start to think that my chances of seeing Candi again was slim to none.

I heard Denise turn the shower off and I quickly hid my journal back in my nightstand and I pretended like I was asleep. "Baby?" she said in her seductive voice. I looked up and all I saw her in nothing, but heels and her silk red and black robe open exposing everything. Denise was a very beautiful woman, but she was not as beautiful as Candi, but she was still beautiful. She was light skinned, curvy, long silky hair, and brown eyes. She walked towards me while feeling on her breasts. I began to bite my lips and started to get really horny.

"I want you to fuck me baby," she said as she kneeled on the bed fingering herself. I crawled towards her and stuck my fingers inside her pussy while I sucked onto her breasts. She gasped and moaned and her pussy was so wet. I pushed her down on the bed and dived my head in between her legs. She began to grip the sheets, and arch her back off of the bed. "Oh baby I'm about to cum!" she screamed.