Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Butterflies

I woke up Saturday morning with Kory's head in between my legs. She was the first person to ever go down on me. She really knew what she was doing. After 2 minutes I finally came for her. She lifted and smiled at me.

"Good morning baby!" she said.

"More like a great morning," I said smiling.

"I went to go get breakfast while you were sleeping ill bring it to you," she said.

She left the room and came back with breakfast.

"Head and breakfast in bed, where have you been all my life," I said.

She laughed and then said, "So, did you enjoy yourself last night?" she asked.

"Yes I did! I loved it. I never had sex like that before," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Dontay was the only person I been with before you, and like I told you before, he could never make me cum like the way you did last night."

She started blushing and I leaned over and kissed her. We finished eating and Kory started searching for clothes.

"Candi, Oscar and I was about to take a shower, you want to come join us?"

I never had sex in the shower before, but I sure as hell wasn't about to say no.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

She started the shower and we both began to take off all of our clothes. I loved her body, and I couldn't hardly wait to see her chocolate skin soak and wet. We both stepped in and we didn't waste any time. We started kissing and I wrapped my leg around her so she could stick Oscar inside my pussy. I felt her put it in me and I instantly started moaning. She started pounding Oscar inside of me and I began to suck on her neck and scratch her back. Oscar was feeling so good inside of me and the hot water felt good hitting me.

We fucked until there was no more hot water and we finally got out of the shower.

"You were so amazing Kory," I said while kissing her. She picked me up and sat me on the sink. She stuck Oscar back inside of me and started stroking me slowly.

"Oooh baby, I can fuck you all day, Kory! Oh my goodness Oscar feel so good!" I moaned. She started sucking my breasts and I started my eyes. I reached my climax and I came everywhere.

.......................................

After the amazing sex we just had, we cuddled and listened to old school love songs. Kory was very old hearted. I never really liked old school, but this felt so perfect. I knew this was early, but I think I was starting to fall in love with Kory, but I didn't know if she felt the same. I couldn't date a girl though. I would know how my family would think of it, especially my mom. I rolled over facing her and I watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful sleeping.

.................

~2 Weeks later~

Kory and I have been enjoying time together. We have been making love, going on dates, and doing everything together, but we still weren't in a relationship. It was after school and we were on a lunch date.

"Candi can I ask you something," she asked me.

"Sure babe, what's up?" I asked.

"I know we have been hanging out and stuff, but what you think of us being in a relationship in the future?" she asked.

I was really hoping that she wouldn't ask me this because I didn't know the answer. I never thought about being in a relationship with a girl. I always wanted a family with kids and a husband and if we were to ever get married, how would we go about having children? What would my family think about us being together? These were situations that I really wanted to avoid.

"Kory, I don't know about all of that," I said to me.

She looked confused and asked why.

"I mean I never thought about us being in an actual relationship. I kind of want a husband and kids one day in the future," I said.

She looked at me crazy. "So what do you call this what we're doing then?"

"I don't know, having fun I guess," I said.

"Having fun? So, me about to confess my love for you is having fun. Wow!" she said while shaking her head.

"Kory I am really sorry," I said while trying to grab her hand, but she snatched away from me.

"You know, good luck, finding your husband and having your kids," She said.

She started to walk away and then she turned around, "I promise you one thing, I bet whoever it is that you be with will never love you like I will!" she said.

I couldn't do anything, but just sit there. Eventually, I went to my car and just sat there. I started to cry when I realized I made a huge mistake. I felt like shit that I hurt the one person who actually cared about me.

...................

I came in my house and I see my mom cooking dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey, honey what's the matter?" she asked.

When she asked I couldn't help do anything but cry. My mom ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"tell mommy whats wrong," she said.

"I don't know how to tell you," I cried.

"OH MY GOD! Are you pregnant?" she asked.

"NOOO! I am NOT pregnant!" I yelled.

"Then what is it?" she asked curiously.

"I lost someone very close to me, and I want them in my life," I cried.

"Oh baby, people come and go. If the boy is meant to be in your life then he will," she said.

I didn't want to tell her that it was a girl that I was crying over. I decided to keep that part to myself.

Comment and Vote J