2 No Sight of Anyone

POV Elsa

"Is he sleeping?" Anna whispered when I was closing up the door.

"Yeah, I think so even though it is hard to say," I replied to her quietly.

We headed towards the living room in silence. She had been really keen to know who the man was that I dragged to our home after we spent couple extra days in the city. However even I don't know who exactly he is, just his first name. Jack.

He had been hit by a car right after the last time I saw him. From what I heard from the police he had ran to red lights when a little girl had run to the street. After throwing the child to safety he managed to dodge the first car but then another had come from behind him and he didn't hear the horn that the driver tried to use to alert him.

Unfortunately no one had any idea who he was at the hospital and he didn't have insurance so I decided to pay for his treatment. I blame myself for what happened, I made him miss his bus after all and I felt like I owed to this guy. And then the doctor told me about his injuries.

I couldn't let him stay in the hospital so we brought him home with us. I even got himself a nurse to treat him and doctor sees him once in a day. I just don't know how to tell him what happened and even less because he is deaf and can't hear me. And can't see me.

He had hit his head badly to the road, his eyes are covered by bandages that go all around his head. He lost his sight and the doctors are not yet sure if he can regain his vision or not. Once he is awake a specialist will come to check him out, he is the best on his business or that's what I've heard.

"I just can't believe that you brought a stranger to our home after telling me that--," Anna gasped as she violently stirred her tea with the spoon hitting against the edges.

"I know," I laughed a bit and I smiled to her.

"You can't marry a man you just met. YET you brought this man in here even though you just met him," Anna spoke like she was insulted but I knew better. She just enjoys the moment where she can remind me of my own wisdom.

"But I'm not marrying him, am I?" I grinned when I took my own tea cup from the coffee table.

"Not yet... who knows when he'll be transferred from guestroom to your bedroom... which is right in next door," Anna rolled her eyes as she lifted her cup against her lips. Her try to hide her smirk was for nothing.

"Yeah, well you punched your ex fiancé," I shrugged.

"He deserved it for what he did! He nearly ruined everything!" Anna raised her voice as she slammed her cup against the plate.

"Whoa, easy with our mother's china Anna!" I said to her quickly.

Then we heard loud shouting coming from the corridor. It made me drop my own cup to floor and it shattered into pieces, the hot liquid stained the carpet immediately.

"Is that?" Anna's eyes widened.

"Well unless Kristoff is home and hit his toe to something... I think that's ... Him," I whispered as I got up.

When we left the living room we already saw the nurse running down the corridor.

"He just woke up and began screaming! He thinks he is abducted and someone has hurt him," Nurse Pot exclaimed.

"I better get in there," I gulped as we heard loud crashes coming from the guestroom.

I took my first step when the nurse grabbed onto my shoulder and stopped me.

"Miss, he just broke a vase and was protecting himself a broken piece of it. I tried to approach him but he couldn't hear my words," nurse said with her voice shivering. Her eyes were pretty emotional too and I touched her hand.