4 Doctor's Visit

POV Anna

My phone began its alarm early in the morning and I groan while turning to my other side. There's no way that I'm going to get up, today I'm going to be lazy and continue my sweet dreams. Back to Candyland.

"Why won't you stop your own phone," Kristoff whined as he reached over me.

"Mmmhh... thank you sweetie," I whispered as my face snuggled against the cooler side of the pillow after I turned it around.

Kristoff huffed and dropped himself back to lay on the bed. He started snoring again. He was working late last night, driving people with the limousine. Even though Elsa and I have time and finances to take a break ever once in a while, Kristoff wants to work and earn his own money instead of living with ours.

I sigh as I began hopping down a street made of chocolate pralines, a fudge castle is rising ahead and a hazelnut chocolate river is running under the chocolate bar bridge what I'm crossing. Trees around are filled with bubble gum apples and the grass is sour candy.

"You will be late," a hard candy bird chirped as it passed me.

"What?" I replied.

"Late," it repeated.

"LATE!" I screamed as I sat up on the bed. Kristoff flinched next to me.

"Dear god!" He yelled. "What now?" He panted out while holding his chest and staring at me.

I giggled a bit, "Your hair is a mess. Get a shower!" Then I jumped up in less gracious manner.

"Speaking of devil...look in the mirror scare crow," he smiled warmly and made me frown before I look into the mirror.

I gasped from shock when I saw a mirror image of myself. Quickly I began to comb up the mess and get myself to look a bit more decent.

"So why are we getting up this early on a free day?" He asked as he got up and began putting his pants back on. He stroked his hand through his hair couple times and I growled to him jealously as he got his hair to behave much better than I did.

"Well Mr. Dementia," I said while overdoing the word dementia, "—today mysterious Jack meets a doctor and maybe sees things again." I ended my sentence sassily as I picked out my clothes from closet.

"Oh yeah that guy," Kristoff responded like this was nothing to him.

"Ugh you are impossible!" I groaned as I showed my tongue at him.

"You are the one who has been reading books about hand signing," he sighed and pulled his shirt on.

"Yes because he is deaf -- and I'm quite good in hand sign language – thanks for asking! And I think Elsa is cute with him," I cheered after I put my green dress on and I went to Kristoff who pulled the annoying zipper up.

"To be honest I don't think that Elsa is that fond of him," Kristoff said and then gulped when I turned around to give him a death glare.

"Why not?" I snapped back and I crossed my arms.

"Uh, well... She highly disliked you and Hans together.... and she was wayyyy too suspicious of my actions. It took her ages to accept me and then she nearly flipped the table when we told her that we're engaged," Kristoff laughed nervously and rubbed his neck.

"She likes you very much now. Ah! C'mon let's join them for breakfast and the doctor arrives soon after that," I laughed as I took his arm. I dragged him after me to dining room where Elsa was already eating and looking through the paper.

"Morning Anna -- Kristoff," she smiled and folded the paper away.

"Morning to you as well," Kristoff grinned while sitting at the table and I sat next to him.