6 Trails of Mind

POV Anna

"Aren't reindeer rides really romantic?" I sighed while leaning against Kristoff's shoulder.

"Yeah they are," Kristoff mumbled and threw a carrot to his best friend who was already licking its lips.

"Oww, just why did you have to do that? It hurts every time right here -- ," Olaf groaned and pointed at his nose, "—when I see him eating a carrot.

"No one asked you to come along on our romantic ride through winter forest," Kristoff sighed and made me laugh.

"Well excuse me that you had to hide a snowman up in the mountains. Anyway, why hasn't Elsa come for a visit this time?" Olaf muttered and wiggled himself to sit between me and Kristoff.

Kristoff glanced at me as a grin spread on my face.

"She met a guy!" I cheered and Kristoff exhaled loudly. He thinks that I get too excited over things too often.

Olaf gasped and his mouth hangs open which clearly showed out his two teeth. "A guy!" He squealed.

"Yes! Well the guy is deaf but really cute," I giggled.

"And we don't know that much about him and you blamed him of faking his deafness a while back," Kristoff chuckled as he guided Sven to right path so we could get back to his grandma.

"Wait, so Elsa is with that guy now?" Olaf cheered and waved his stick hands.

"Obviously! Oh Olaf, isn't this fun! Maybe she won't be alone anymore and she will start a family one day and--," I began so speak in excitement but then Kristoff interrupted me with a cough.

"You know, we could have a kid one day so why are you so excited over your sister having a family?" He sighed and glanced at me strictly.

"Being an aunt would be awesome! OOOH! And you would be a godfather or something!" I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Ooh! I couldn't agree with you more Anna. And what if the children have their mother's power! They might do some little Olaf's!" Olaf chuckled as we arrived back at Kristoff's grandma's house.

"Whoa! Don't you remember what happened when Elsa had a cold and those tiny creatures messed up the entire house of yours?" Kristoff blinked and I just smiled while shrugging my shoulders.

"That was kind of creepy though," Olaf said quietly and stared at his little round snow feet.

"C'mon!" I groaned and then the door opened.

"What are you three arguing about?" Kristoff's grandma asked as she came out.

"About Elsa," Kristoff replied when he hopped off from the sleigh. He started untying Sven to take him into the stable.

"What about her?" Grandma smiled warmly.

"She's with this guy which is the reason why she didn't come here this weekend. I kind of want her to be happy, is there something wrong with wishing something like that?" I pouted and when I got down from the sleigh grandma's cold stony hand touched my hand.

"No there isn't but you should let your sister do things in her own pace. She has been through a lot like you," grandma chuckled.

"And you haven't even told about my family to her yet!" Kristoff cheered when he left with Sven.

"I'm really sorry grandma but you know that she would freak out if she knew that my new relative is a rock and not normal person," I laughed nervously.

"I'll go with Sven and Kristoff!" Olaf cheered at the door and then he wobbled off.

"Then it's good that I know some magic as well to seal things," grandma smiled.