20 Lonely Hearts Everywhere

A snow globe portal brought Elsa to the North Pole with Mr North, Bunnymund, Sandy and Toothiana. Elsa looked around, she never had a long visit there before. The hill tops were snowy and the scenery was like from a story book. North's house was in walk in distance and it was like a cozy cabin.

"Home sweet home!" North cheered.

"So now we tame the freaking yetis then?" Bunnymund groaned.

"Of course! They are the hardest workers around," North said and brushed his beard.

"I never saw the yetis when I was here with... with..." Elsa spoke curiously but quieted down. She still missed Jack.

"With Jack. Well he probably was smart enough not to introduce you to them," Bunnymund huffed.

"The place is beautiful North," Elsa tried to lift up the mood, "-I never saw the place from outside."

She wasn't lying as she was unconscious when Jack had brought her to his room. And the next time when she had been outside they had been falling a rapid speed down from a cliff towards a portal. That reminded her of how she should go and greet the people in Transylvania - and the monsters. Dracula had managed to return home after they had defeated Mr. Facilier who had been keeping Dracula as his captive.

"It truly is magnificent-," North hummed, "-just wait until you see the globe room."

Elsa nodded and smiled. They were almost at the door.

"Don't look them straight into the eyes and watch out for the elves. They have sharp, tiny teeth and they like to cause trouble," North explained.

"Got it!" Toothiana cheered and opened the door.

"Wait I wasn't done yet!" North gasped.

An awful silence arrived. The dusky smell came from inside where probably was a ton of dust since no one had been in the place except some yetis and elves.

"Maybe no one is at home?" Bunnymund laughed nervously and backed up.

They went inside slowly and North was looking for the light switch. Sandy was trying to get their attention and was pointing in front of them. Unfortunately it was too dark for them to see how yetis were everywhere and surrounding them.

North paused when he had a bad feeling which he felt in his belly. He clicked the lights on and they gasped. They would have left from the door back to outside but the elves had closed it and locked it.

"RUN!" North shouted when yetis came closer.

Elsa covered her mouth so she wouldn't shriek. The fur of the yetis was tangled and messy, their claws were sharp and their fangs were sticking out from the mouth. The eyes were glowing bloodthirstily. It felt like there was a calm moment before the storm.

Everyone started running in different directions. Elsa ran upstairs and Bunnymund went somewhere behind the staircase. Her face got some cobwebs on, which was disgusting but she kept running. She had to freeze couple elves feet when they tried to jump on her.

A yeti kept chasing after Elsa, she felt terrified.

Phil.

Again it was like a voice was whispering from nowhere. Elsa started to wonder if the nightmare king was talking to her. She tried to see if there was that dark shadow around which would be Pitch but there wasn't. Instead she faced a huge yeti that reached his arm at her.

"Don't," Elsa shouted when it kept attacking.

She managed to freeze its feet but it kept coming at her.