Chapter 7- the attack

A/N- check out my YouTube page- kaitpar04

Instagram- _heyy_its_kaitlynn

Facebook and vine - Kaitlynn parsons

And yeah. So I was thinking I love making movies for my YouTube channel and I was thinking about making this story into a movie but it would be really hard. Comment what u think I should do. Ok anyway here's chapter 7... Remember to give me shoutouts on ur stories if ur really awesome like that... And if u like this story VOTE cause I need every vote I can get... Even if u don't like this VOTE for it cause yeah... I havent been updating is because ive been grounded so sorry guys :( Ok here's the story... Mkay bye

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7- the attack

I sat up in bed. Sweat dripped down my face. When were these nightmares going to stop. The smell of bacon meets my nose and it makes my mouth water. Darryl looks out at me from his room and says in his scratchy red neck voice "mornin kick ass" I smile and say

"Morning... What's for breakfast?" I ask even though I know very much what it is.

"Bacon and eggs" he says. "You can go out and get some"

"Don't mind if I do" I say grinning. I hop out of bed pulling my hair in a messy bun as I open the door. My mouth drops open at what I see. The whole camp is over run with zombies. By the camp fire I see Maggie and Andrea are getting eaten by two walkers. My heart beats like a drum in my chest. I shut the door and scream "Darryl!"as tears fall from my eyes.

"What is it?" He says as he walks out of his room. As soon as he sees my crying I can see fear creep into his eyes. He goes to open the door but I grab his arm and say

"Darryl the camp is over run with zombies. I saw Andrea and Maggie getting eaten alive" I say through my tears.

"Fuck" he says as he walks over to the window. "Fuck fuck fuck" he yells. "Grab a backpack and pack as much stuff as you can in it." He says, trying to sound calm. I walk over to my bed and starts to throw stuff into my backpack.

****DARRYL'S POV****

"Grab a backpack and pack as much stuff as you can in it" I say trying to sound calm. I didn't want to worry Kylie. The poor girl was only 15, and had been through a lot, but she was tough... If she wasn't she probably wouldn't be alive. I run into my room packing what I can. I finish and throw my cross bow over my shoulder and walk out just as Kylie is finishing off. I was trying to think about where our best escape would be when the camper starts rocking back and fourth.

"Shit" Kylie says, and looks at me as if to ask what are we gonna do. I look around and there's zombies all around the camper 'we are fucked' I thought to myself. But that's when I remember the door that leads to the roof of the camper in case of a fire or something. I grab Kylie's arm and pull her over to where the door is. I cup my hands and she puts her foot on my hand and I lift her to the top of the camper, Then I lift myself up as well. I look around and there are zombies all around. 'How did they all find us?' I thought. More and more zombies saw us and completely surrounded the camper and started to rock it back and forth. Kylie lost her balance and slipped almost sliding off the edge but I grab her hand and pull her up before the walkers could grab her. "Sit down so you won't fall" I say to Kylie. She obeys and sits down and so do I.

"We are gonna die aren't we?" Kylie says as a tear drips down her face.

"No Kylie. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." I say looking her in the eye so she knows I'm not lying. She smiles a little but I can tell that she's scared. Suddenly I hear the sound of a car motor. Then a black truck drives running over all the zombies on that side of the camper. The window rolls down. Rick. "get in!" He yells over the moaning from the zombies coming towards us. I jump off the camper and lift Kylie off. We get in the back seats and Rick drives away from the camp. I take one last look at the camp as we drive away.

****KYLIES POV****

Me and Darryl get into the car and drive away. I let tears fall freely from my eyes. Andrea was bit. Amy was bit. Carl and Sophia who were only like 6 or 7 got bit. If I would've woke up earlier and went out for breakfast earlier i could be dead right now too. Nobody said anything for awhile rick didn't drive out of the woods... He just drove further and further into the woods.

"Where is he taking us?" I whisper to Darryl.

"I don't know" he whispers back. We drive for a few more minutes and we stop in front of a barn. He walk inside and we follow him up into the loft up high in the barn.

"Rick, where are we?" Darryl says. Rick says nothing and gets out of the car and just faces away from us and stands there. Me and Darryl get out of the car. Darryl slowly walks up to Rick and taps his shoulder.

"You ok?" Darryl asks Rick.

Rick slowly turns around revealing a massive bite mark on his leg. My mouth drops open and I back up.

"What you think I asked for this? Rick yelled sounding pissed. "I don't want to turn into one of those ugly cannibals!! But I don't really have a choice do I?" He said. Darryl slowly backed up. "Since I'm going down I'm taking you guys down with me" he says with an evil grin on his face. He's crazy. "What about you?" He says pointing at me. "You'd be an easy target" he starts waking towards me I back up and run into a block of hay. I scream as he gets closer and closer. Darryl comes up and pushes him to the ground. Rick gets up and punches Darryl and he falls to the ground. Then he kicks him. I didnt know what to do, I just cried and covered my eyes. "Don't cry. It will all be over soon" Rick said with a cruel smile on his face. And he started walking towards me. I cried and looked at Darryl. He was awake but he was to injured to do anything about it. He had to just watch my get eaten alive. I cried. Not like the soft cry but I mean like the hard, hiccup cry. Rick stood right in front of me and smiled and said "it was nice knowing you" he said. Right when he was about to kill me he stopped in his tracks. I finally worked up enough courage to look up at his face. Blood dripped from his mouth and he fell towards me and I dove out of the way just in time so he didn't fall on me. I look up and see jackson standing in front of me with a bloody knife in his hand.

---------------------------------------------

A/N- Dun Dun Dun!!! Jackson saved Kylie!!! *gasp* sorry if there were grammar mistakes. Or whatever but I seriously loved making this chapter!! <3 ok enjoy!! ~Kaitlynn