Chapter 10- Survivors

A/N- ok guys ive been doing some editing cause right now im driving to branson missouri and im bored as hell so im writing quite a bit so yeah. enjoy chapter 10!

-------------------

Chapter 10- survivors

Darryl stood facing the corner.

"Darryl?" I said with a shaky voice. Darryl slowly turned around. He was holding his arm and blood dripped through his fingers.

"Were you bit?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"No... I... I... Was shot." He said stuttering from the loss of blood.

"Who shot you?" I asked.

"I don't know but I was just fighting the zombies when I hear a gun shot and then there's an extreme pain in my arm" he says through gritted teeth. I take off my jacket and wrapped it around his arm so I'm left in a navy blue spaghetti strap tank top. I saw jackson eyeing me but I didn't care right now. I turned Around and walked over to the ladder. I started climbing but suddenly an arm wrapped around my slender stomach and the other one wrapped around my neck and a hand flew over my mouth before I could scream. Whoever it was yanked me off the ladder. H dragged me out of the barn and neither jackson or Darryl noticed. He or she threw me onto the ground. He released my mouth but before I could scream there was a cloth tied over my mouth. The person stayed behind my back and out of my vision and he held my hands behind my back. I kicked and tried to escape but it was no use. The person remained behind my back but a boy who was about my age if not a year older stepped in front of me. He was tall and had some what long brunette locks. he had a long figure. He was probably half a foot taller than me, and he had perfect hazel eyes. If wouldn't have practically just kidnaped me I probably would've asked him out. He walked in circles around me, and he did that for awhile until finally he spoke

"Have you or any of your little boyfriends in there been bit?" He asked in a deep voice. I glared at him but shook my head.

"Are you going to scream if I take this off?" He asked pointing at the cloth around my head. I didn't do anything. He then pulled his hand back and slapped me across the face leaving a burning tingle shooting through my right cheek.

"If I ask you a question u must answer!!!" He half yelled. "Now, if I take this off will you scream!!!?" He asked frustrated. I shook my head not wanting to get slapped again. He nodded to the person behind me and then the cloth was untied. He took it off my face and I debated whether I should scream or not. I think the boy saw me thinking so he slapped me across the same cheek. A tear fell from my eye.

"Those boys In there... They ur brothers?" The boy asked. I didn't want to talk to that bitch but I didn't want to get hit.

"No" I said.

"Well I suppose we should Introduce ourselves" he said. "I'm Colby" then the person behind me stepped out. It was a man. He looked about 40 years old and was very tall. He wore a red bandana around his head and a beard. He looked like he just escaped an episode of duck dynasty!

"That's Scot" Colby said. "You are?" He asked. No way was I telling that bitch my name. I hesitated and made a stupid decision. I screamed. Loud. Darryl and Jackson ran out of the barn just as Colby smacked my as hard as he could across the face. I fell to the ground In pain. I looked up and saw that Colby drew a gun on them. Then aimed it down at me.

"Get in to the trailer" Colby said. "Or she dies" I was confused as to why we had to get into the trailer but jackson and Darryl obeyed not wanting me to get shot. "Up" Colby said. I obeyed and stood up. He pushed me roughly towards the camper I got in and he shut the door after he walked in. He untied me and I shook my hands cause they were numb because the rope was so tight. Plus I had a massive rope burn around my wrists. Jackson saw the burns and looked up at me solemnly.