Chapter 11- taken

A/N- AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Soooo sorry I haven't updated for so freaking long! Omg I need to go read the last chapter I don't even remember this story very well :'( so ashamed! Ok so this chapter is gonna b extra good! (Or atleast ill try to make it good) Again I'm so sorry :( here's chapter 11!!

-------------------------

****PREVIOUSLY***

"Ha, you're in for a treat" Colby said. I scooted closer to jackson and he reached over and held my hand. Colby saw and I saw fury in his eyes.

"Hand over your weapons" Colby said. We all looked at eachother. We didn't want to give our weapons away.

"We'll then I suppose I should tell you the plan first then.." He said. He grinned then began. "Well I don't want to hurt you guys... I don't but you guys are now our captives.. And you will do what I say or you will be punished. So I'm going to repeat... Give me your weapons."

-----------------

Chapter 11- Taken

**COLBYS POV**

I could see the fear in all of there eyes. I loved the control I had over them. But they still weren't handing over the weapons. So I took this chance to show them my control. I grabbed Kylie long strait blonde hair and pulled her out of Jackson's grip and into my arms.

"Hand over all your fucking weapons or I will tie you two mother fuckers down and rape this skinny bitch right in front of you!!" I yelled at the two boys. Without a delay they grabbed there guns and threw them on the floor at my feet.

"Very good" I said mockingly with a grin. The older one flipped me off. Frustrated I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him so we were face to face.

"I'd do what I say bitch, cause quite frankly ive got a hot girl that your obviously very close to standing right over there who wouldn't be able to defend herself if you two were tied up and I was stripping off every fucking piece of her clothing! So if I were you I'd shut the fuck up and do what I say" I spat in his face. I let go of his collar and backed up to see that Kylie was gone. And so were all the weapons.

**KYLIES POV**

Colby grabbed Darryl's collar and started spatting words in his face. As he did that jackson pointed down at the guns then at the room at the front of the trailer. I took the hint and grabbed all the guns and ran to the front of the trailer. Scott was driving in the front seat and didnt hear me come in. I grabbed the hand gun and loaded it quietly. Then went up behind him placing the front off the gun just above his right ear.

"Keep driving. Scream and ill pull the trigger blasting your brains out." I whispered harshly. He did what I said and kept driving.

"Where the fuck is she!!?" I heard Colby scream.

"Pull over" I spat at Scott. He did so quickly and I grabbed 2 guns shoving the handgun in my back pocket. I ran out into the back off the trailer. Colby was looking around for me in a back room. I quickly threw the two guns at jackson and Darryl and they stood. I pulled out the hand gun and we all pointed the guns at Colby. Colby turned around seeing the guns. He put his hands up and backed away.

"Now guys you don't want to do this!" He said through clenched teeth.

"Actually you have no Idea how much I want to do this" I said with a sassy grin. Right after I said that Scott ran into the room.

"Guys we have a huge problem" Scott said pointing to the front of the camper. We all lowered our guns. Then Scott led us all to the front of the trailer. Zombies completely surrounded the front window. I gulped and looked at Darryl and jackson but they looked just as scared as I did.