Chapter 8- Love or What?

Chapter 8- Love Or What?

Blood dripped from his mouth and he fell towards me and I dove out of the way just in time so he didn't fall on me. I look up and see jackson standing in front of me with a bloody knife in his hand. He looked back at me and dropped the knife. I couldn't hold back my excitement! I jumped up and ran into Jackson's arms wrapping him in a big bear hug as I cried into his shoulder. At first it shocked him but he hugged me back and rubbed my back, which was soothing. "I'm sorry" I said. "That was just very scary" I say, "b-but you saved me" I say and hug him tighter.

"Of course! I won't ever let anything happen to you!" He says. "Plus I got a hug out of it" he says and pulls away and winks at me. He was so hot! His dirty blonde hair fell perfectly just below his ears. And his bright blue eyes that if you looked right into them you got lost in them and you get filled with love and lust. He is a little bit taller than me but not too much... I'd be able to kiss him without having to stand on a freaking table. Plus his perfect strait teeth and whenever he smiles it just... Ugh I need to stop before I jam our lips together and can't stop!! That's when I remembered... DARRYL! "Shit" I say and spin around to see Darryl on the ground looking up at us.

"Uh hi kick ass" he says. I get down on my knees to examine his wounds. Jackson gets down next to me. I look and find that he has a minor cut on his cheek and has some bruises on his stomach and legs. As I look I see out of the corner of my eye jackson is looking at me. I turn towards him and he snaps out if it.

"Sorry I just can't help but realize how pretty you are" he blushes and scratched the back of his neck. I blush too and bite my bottom lip and continue examining Darryl.

***JACKSONS POV***

"Uh hi kick ass" Darryl says to Kylie. Kylie then gets down on her knees. To examine Darryl's wounds. When the zombies attacked our camp I was cutting the wrapper on the bacon package. A zombie attacked Amy who was cooking eggs next to me. I panicked and ran off into the woods. Only 3 zombies followed me and I killed them. I hid in an old barn In the woods, when I saw Rick take Kylie and Darryl into the barn. When I saw Kylie was alive I was so happy! But then I saw Rick trying to kill her and I freaked out and killed him. And she hugged me. I hugged her back. God, she was a good hugger. Feeling her warm body pressed against mine made me want to do so many things to her that I'm not even gonna say. I took a second to really look at Kylie. She had long strait dirty blonde hair that went Down to her elbows. She was a little shorter than me and she was very skinny. Her perfect teeth and when she smiles I just want to wrap my arms around her and pull her so we are face to face and kiss her deeply. God stop jackson... Stop. When she bent down to look at Darryl I couldn't help but look at her butt. She has a nice ass... She looked at Darryl and I just looked at her. I couldn't help myself. She caught me looking at her. I said "sorry I just can't help but realize how pretty you are" I say. I could feel myself blushing and a scratched the back of my neck. She also blushed and bit her bottom lip. Little did she know that lip biting was a HUGE turn-on for me. I was in love. I was truly madly deeply in love with her.

***KYLIES POV***

Darryl was fine after awhile. I kept getting butterflies in my stomach everytime I looked at jackson. I looked out of the barn and see the zombies that attacked our camp had finished off the people at our camp and came for more. I turned around "um they're back for more" I say worriedly. Darryl grabs his bag and pulls out a small hand gun. "ever shot a gun, kick ass?" He says as he throws the gun to me. I look at the gun then to Darryl. "Oh god" I say.

------------------------------------

A/N- ok sorry this chapter is just about jackson and Kylie being in love. But I loved writing this cause idk it was just fun. Comment any feed back and vote for mehhh! ~Kaitlynn