Chapter 3: The not so ghoul

Touka kirishima: age 18 (5'1)

Being unconsious for 2 hours was not fun especially when i woke up with a huge headache.
Waking up was a suprise because the last thing i remebered was The Rabbit ghoul coming at me. Then i thought to myself where the hell is Hizeki?

I jumped up off the ground not knowing what was happening no one was in sight and my hand hurt like hell but my wounds were patched up. I looked around and started walking although it was hard cause my ankle was still cut open. I limped around the building looking for something but i didint find anything. I called Hizeki but he wouldnt answer. So i resorted to calling my brother Kazo.

Kazo got there in about half an hour and told me he saw Hizeki out on the street, so i went to confront him about taking off. I slowly limped out to the street and saw him and a girl running into an alley. I chased him till i found him in the alley. I dropped to my knees as i saw him devour a package of raw meat from the girl. He turned around and looked at me with a glowing black and red eye and one normal eye. I didint know what to think. My brain felt like it was gonna explode. I was so in shock my wounds felt like they were not even there.

I stood up and started walking away from Hizeki fearing for my life. He chased me and put his hand on my shoulder and apalogized for not telling me. Me heart was solid i felt nothing for him as if i never knew him. I brushed his hand off my shoulder and said "Leave me alone" and walked away.

Later that night i got a message from Hizeki saying he was sorry for what he had done and saying "the rabbit" aka Touka never meant to hurt me and she was a friend. I tried to get over it and accept him but my heart kept telling me maybe he killed my father, maybe I should kill him.