Chapter 7: The Sickness That Takes Over

I woke up. I thought what day is it? Where am i? Kazo came running in the room and said "good your awake how are you doing?" I told him i was fine but my head hurt really bad. I asked him where we were, he told me we were in the 16th ward. I asked him what happened and he told me everything. Hearing all the horrible things hurt. It hurt very bad. It was like swallowing needles. He told me after learning how to use the quinque we left Fura's house and left for the 16th ward but there was a road block of CCG looking for us and before they looked at us i killed them with my sword quinque.

Kazo told me i needed rest so i went back to sleep, but i couldnt i kept getting up and running to the bathroom and throwing up and coughing blood. I knew i was sick but a hospital was out of the question and just what was i sick with? I fought through it and went on. I had no idea if the blackout was a side affect but i chose to ignore it. Me and my brother moved on through the wards we killed 17 ghouls in 2 months. Everytime i came across someone who tried to stop me i black out and tear them to peices. I remeber nothing after but i remember i feel so bad i put the bodies back together in remorse. The black outs only got worse.