Chapter 10: The Beginning Of The End

I felt nothing for anyone. Not even my father. I ate my brother yet felt like nothing changed. What the hell am i? Why am i alive.

I was the very thing i hunted. I am a ghoul. I was stronger and i wanted to eat everyone i looked at but i couldnt i was holding on to my humanity. I was on the run from the CCG. Time after time they trapped me and i blacked out. Eating all of them till there was nothing left. My craving was getting stronger, my humanity slipping away.

I bumped into a puny kid with white hair and an eyepatch. He looked delicious. I was so hungry but i had to resist it i couldnt attack him i would have killed him. I heard this voice in my head saying "EAT HIM EAT HIM"
My eyes turned black and red and my mouth was watering i couldnt hold it. I lost control. I attacked him and bit his fleh straight off his shoulder. Somethinf about this kis was scary. He stood up pulled a mask from his backpack. His eyes flashed red *crack* he cracked his knuckles and stared me down filled with sudden fear i dropped too my knees shaking i couldnt move.

He asked me what my name was. I told him i said my name is Lin keito he gasped and said your a ghoul? i said yeah im a ghoul i dont know how but i am i told him i couldnt control my anger and i ate so many people i wanted it too stop. He took me too a place called anteiku and told me too live there and train wih touka. I thought i know touka maybe she remembers me. After talkig i asked her to help me control my hunger and she said she would help but i was gonna be put through hell and back.