Chapter 6: Identity compromised

We got away but our chance at a normal life was all but nothing. This kid Juuzou Suzuya he was strong but i hated him for hurting Hizeki. The life i left behind didint matter to me because i cared for no one other than my family. It was about time i avenged my father and that meant killing all ghouls that i came across. I needed to learn to use the quinque that i stole but i had no idea where to start. They just looked like white batons. I did some digging and found a retired CCG member that lived in the 13th ward his name was Fura friends with the CCG's own personal shinigami Arima. This knowledge was helpful because one wrong move and Arima would show up instantly.

That night i planned it out perfectly. I was not going to lose another person to the CCG retired or not. Kazo is a technician so we made quinque tracers that could tell us how many quinques were in the area. We needed to make sure he didint know we were coming or it could be a trap. We planted the tracers when he left one morning. It was tough because we didint know he had a wife we had to move around the house quick and quiet. Everything was fine till Kazo bumped a shelf and broke a giant vase. We had to bail before the wife came back but we luckily placed enough sensors to track all the quinques in a three block radius.

The night of the plan there were no quinques in the area but there were too in the house somewhere. Kazo broke in throught the window and started heading towards their room. They were both fast asleep when i got in the room and Kazo was standing above Fura's body. I whispered to Kazo "tie him up we need him awake" i gave Fura's wife one of Kazo's homemade tranquilizers. We woke up Fura and interrogated him. For a while he would not respond to anything so i had to stoop lower than i wanted, I threatened to kill his wife. He gave me the answers i needed and we left for the 16th ward. Kazo warned me that i had he saw my pupils turned red for a second but i didint listen too him. Soon after that we hit a road block of CCG looking for two kids with murderous intent codenamed "The Demon Swords". That night i murdered 56 CCG members and hospitalized 6 civillians with my bare hands, but i dont remeber anything.