Chapter 4: Knowledge is power

The night explaining Hizeki was a ghoul to Kazo was tough. He was suprised and in shock so i let him have his time. I needed to talk to Hizeki so i called him and told him to meet me at the alley we saw touka in. I got there and he was waiting for me, i told him i need answers about stuff. I explained to him that i needed time to process he was a ghoul but i needed his help with information.

We must have talked all night about ghouls and the eyepatch and how Touka knew him. The best information i got from him was about kagunaes and quinque's. He told me kagunaes differ from the ghouls personality and how the ghoul acts. He also showed me his kagunae, its an ukaku kagunae. The ukaku kagunae is basically a pair of wings that can shoot crystals and gives the ghoul the ability of speed and hovering for a certain time.

I asked him about quinque's and what they were. He explained to me that a quinque is made from a ghouls kagunae. I thought maybe if i could get my hands on a quinque i could kill ghouls. I needed to know one more thing, i needes info on the CCG. He told me everything he knew but the only thing that jumped out at me was they wore suitcases with quinque's in them. At that moment i knew exactly what i needed to do. I told Hizeki and Kazo my plan and they said i was crazy but i knew what i was getting into.
I was ready to break into the CCG headquarters and steal some quinque's.