After five years

ETERNITY:

I was on my bed listening to Used to Be by Mindless Behavior when my twin bust through the door.

Daniella: Terni! Get up!

Me:*sits up* I am...now GET OUT!!

I push her out my room. I do my morning routine. then get dressed.(clothes in comments). I then go downstairs and it at the counter.

Mom: Good Morning!

Me: Hi...why you so happy?

Mom: Danny? Come down here now!

Danny comes downstairs with my shoes on.(clothes in comments)

Me: THOSE ARE MY SHOES!

Danny: Oh! Sorry. I thought they were mine.

She takes them off. We both sit down.

Me: So.....

Mom: Well. I've been thinking that we could go visit your dad.

Me and Danny get quiet. I get up and go upstairs.

DANNY:

Wow. I can't believe Mom just threw it at us. Terni gets up and goes upstairs. I follow her.

Me: TERNI! Where are you?

Terni: In here!

I go to Jordan's room. She picks her up and puts her on the floor.(Jordan on side)

Terni: Can you help Jordan brush her teeth.

Me: Hey. I know you feel bad but come on. Just let him see Jor(gco)

Terni: He is not putting his hands on my daughter! I don't care if he the dad! He hurt me Danny. I thought you would remember that.

Me: I do. Just do it for Mom.

She sighs. She goes into the closet and looks for clothes for Jordan. After we get her dressed, we take her downstairs. Me and Terni eat and we go to school.