Chapter1: Welcome To Parlous.

Welcome too Parlous California on Ruffian Avenue...Im Rose. 16 years young. I attend Jessiewood High with:
My sister Tionne, who's a year older than me.
Her boyfriend Junior, who's 17.
My cousin Amara, same age as me.
Her best friend but I say boyfriend Frankie, who's the oldest, he's 18.
And Lastly my 17 year old boyfriend Richard ,but we all call him Richie or Richie Rich .

But before I get into our story I should tell you more about us. We were born and raised on the outskirts of Cali what the rich people would call the bad parts of Cali ...Ruffian -well we call it Thug Avenue it's where we all still live. All of us been together since diaper days and nothing changed no matter how many broads and playboys came our way. We stay on our corner day and night. No one can ever get us too leave it unless someone gets offed and the Ops come or if someone was a shooting matter fact that brings us to the situation were in now....

::Rose::
All I remember is seeing Amara hugged up with Frankie and I pinching Richie's cheeks making him mad. Next thing you know we heard gun shots near our area ...Of course we got to running who wouldn't?
Just as we made it to the car I noticed Junior & Tionne nowhere insight .Amara and I were beyond angry; Frankie and Richie irritated. Not only did someone else get shot but we had no idea where T and Junior were .

I knew we had to go but we sure weren't leaving my sister behind two more shots rang out ...stuff always be happening when we were just chilling on our corner like normal. And normally they don't shoot unless...we all looked at eachother not knowing whether to be scared or worried for the other two. Frankie started up the car next thing you know we see the car being shaken and ruffled in the back where Richie and I were sitting.

Amara snatched her gun out and cocked it ready to blow someone's brains out. But before she could do it I told her to hold off cause i seen a familiar chain flashing off the street light; it was juniors and beside him T. They were out of breath like they had been running for miles. When they finally caught up to us Amara angirly reached back and hit Tionne & I the same with Junior. Then in like a mid second everyone was arguing while Frankie started the car. After we drove off for good minute everyone was settled down. Enjoying the quiet I decided to look up in the front seat and caught Amara in deep thought.

::Amara::
Man who is it this time? They stay shooting. Probably was a snitch that got smoked. How do I know? Well out here you get punished or worse gunned down for snitching. I hope no one snitched about the new shipment we just got. Who would though? Everyone knows better.
"Wait a minute!", I shouted and everyone in the car jumped and looked at me like I had lost my mind.

I knew who it was!!! I know who got shot! They finally got that op that live in Beverly Hills that always be sneaking around at night. Atleast I hope that's who they caught, but if not who could it be? Well I know its none of my people because we are all here. I looked in the mirror and seen Roses green hair moving around swiftly next thing you know her and junior started arguing.

Junior shouted, " Aye rose cut it out with all that moving over there you know this car isn't big enough and were already squished."

Rose snatched her head over to Jr and said, "Why don't you get out then you always complaining about Frankies ride , and you got all that money right? Hop out then."

Junior got furious and yelled at her, " DO I LOOK LIKE I GOT THE MONEY ROSE? YOU KNOW AFTER THE PIGS SCOOPED ME UP IT WAS GONE ."