Chapter5: Dirty Secret

::Rose ::

Oh my goodness! Why can't we just have a simple party? I wonder who just got shot... I heard Junior scream. Richie was nowhere to be found though- oh my gosh what if it was him. I panicked and got up. The music seemed to start all over I couldn't find Rich because beforehand. He went to go get a drink and didn't come back. For some reason everyone got back to dancing like normal , I guess because were all used too this. After about 10 minutes of looking I got frustrated and seen my nigga Marley. Marley was a dread head, with tattoos, and had some hazel green eyes(picture will be below or on the next page). We've all known him since diaper days but he stay's behind bars so we barely get to see him. I was so excited I jumped on him, but then I remembered my priorities.

 I was so excited I jumped on him, but then I remembered my priorities

" Marley you seen Richie?" I asked.
" Yeah I seem him walking to the back with Macey" He replied.
Macey? Amara , T , and I always bump heads with Macey, Nia, and Leslie. They were those girls that always tried to be thirsty, they are some snakes, and had crushes on our niggas. When Rich and I had problems he used to run to her because he was so naive of the feelings she had for him. Marley and I hugged exchanged numbers, then I angrily marched to the back. All I heard was heavy panting and what sounded like Richies moans. Oh you already know I was furious, I swung the door open to find that disgusting bitch giving him head. After that it was all bad, she knew it was over for her. Macey tried to run I snatched her up by her ponytail and slung her around punching and stomping her. Richie tried to help, but I turned around and slapped him. I looked into his eyes and could tell he was off something. He promised me he wouldn't go further then a drink and a blunt ever again. The next thing he said broke me though.

He said " Why you acting so jealous, its not like you were gone do it anyway, you ain't worth my time no way."

I looked at her smirk and his grinning face.

"You too deserve each other. Macey watch your back and Richie delete my fucking number and I hope you two enjoy eachother", I replied.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I stormed out the house. The next thing I seen took my breath away...Juniors little brother ...Jacob being carried away in a body bag and Junior in handcuffs getting escorted by the police. T ran outside a few moments after me and started going crazy, she always loved Jacob even when he was a newborn. I ran over and cradled her as we both we wept loudly.

Amara and Frankie were talking to the police, practically begging the officer to let Junior go. They didn't budge, Amara soon came over and wept with T and I .

Afterwards the police busted in the party and everyone went out running. A good majority already had recordings of what had went down. Seems like we cried for hours all I remember was Marley carrying me to his car and taking me home. When I tell you Marley was one of my bestfriends, I mean that ...before I really noticed Rich it was all Marley. Soon we split up because of his crimes, plus Rich and I's relationship. I gave him my key, he unlocked the door, and placed me in my bedroom. My mom and Ts dad always worked late, unless it was a holiday or something. Marley brought back so many memories just looking at him reminds me of all we been through. I couldn't even stop crying, my phone had died earlier so I tossed it to the side of my bed and put on some random pajamas. Marley held me until I fell asleep with my wet tears pressed against my face.