Chapter2: Little Freak

::Frankie::

After we got back i dropped everyone off except Amara. We headed back to my pad and I looked over to see her sleeping like a baby. I gently carried her into my house my grandma opened the door and smiled. My grandma loves Amara , after I carried her to my room I took her clothes off to put some pajamas on her. She hates sleeping in her everyday clothes. As I took her clothes off I noticed her gorgeous body, it was breath taking. I didn't understand why she was so shy about her body it was perfect. Every little detail. From her round breast, to her curvy waist, and her plump thighs. I couldn't understand what wasn't to love.

I seen the mark she had on her stomach that she got from when she fell on the concrete the other day. We were playing basketball. After looking at it for awhile I kissed it, she started to move around a little bit so i knew it probably stung. Looking at her body too long did things to me I couldn't express. Thing is we never had sex and I wasn't going to take advantage. Yeah we had done other things but it wasn't sex. We aren't even officially together yet and sex is a whole different thing.

I kissed from the mark to her breast to in between her thighs. As I was doing this I cupped her butt and I heard her moan in pleasure. She pushed my head further down as I kissed all the way down to her vagina. Her back arched upward and I knew she was enjoying it. Seeing that was all I needed to know, she wanted more. As I got back to work I inhaled her mango apple scent that she always used.

I took her panties off, that's when it went down. Making sure to get her spot, I licked in between the lips and down to her insides she ran her hand through my curls. That's when I looked in her eyes she was awake as I ate her out. Amara and I locked eyes that always made her cum faster. Two minutes later she came and I cleaned her up with my tongue. She was out of breath and so was I. But I knew I had satisfied her and that's all that matters. I laid on the lower part of her stomach as she played with my hair till her hand stopped and I knew she fell asleep. Listening to her heartbeat is amazing for some reason. Especially when she was awake and I'd touch certain parts it'd beat twice as fast. I got comfortable then soon shifted into a deep sleep.

::Tionne::

After I got home I seen Rose and Richie go in her room. About five minutes later I seen Junior knocked out on the couch that's when I decided to go take a shower. As I went to go shower I seen my dad go in the bathroom holding his stomach. Lord this man gone melt the walls down. I frowned then proceeded to the kitchen to get me something to eat. As soon as I sat my plate of pizza down next thing I know it's gone. Jr. smiled innocently and slithered in my room. On my way to my room I knocked on Roses door.
Richie said, "Come in".
I looked around and didn't notice Rose anywhere. I asked where she was.
Richie said, "She's in the shower".
I nodded okay and said tell her, "Love you goodnight for me".
He just shook his head and continued on reading his book. Haha that nigga Rich so nerdy. Rose room so organized it looks like on of them rooms you see in a magazine. What she needs to do is clean up my room.

My dad still happened to still be in the bathroom I shook my head and went in my room to seen Junior sprawled out in my bed. Tf wrong with this man don't he know Im tired too? As I looked at him I smiled, Junior is everything. From his perfect smile and beautiful glistening light skin I sat on his butt and pulled his shirt off. Then I grabbed lotion and rubbed it all on his back from neck to waist. He turned me over; one thing about junior was he was strong and it always pleased me. Next he slipped his hands under my shirt then started going up.

Junior rubbed my breast then lifted up my shirt. He kissed and sucked on them. I moaned out, to prevent myself from moaning again I started on biting his neck. I removed his shirt and kissed down from his jawline to his V line. He groaned I felt his hardness against me and grabbed it . I knew we couldn't have sex yet, it wasn't the time and I didn't wanna do it at my dads. After about ten minutes of a make-out session we laid back and watched Love and Basketball. Then I heard the toilet flush, I knew it stunk in there. Rose lucky ass got a whole bathroom in her room. I sighed and walked across the hall and started up the shower.

The water was nice and warm it felt so good on my skin. I had forgotten my soap as I got out I looked at my body. My body was different from Amara and Rose's. They both were short and slim they weren't thick but neither was I. For my age I was a bit chunky Jr. always complimented my body but I didn't like it. I had a flat stomach, huge thighs, breast, and a butt. He loved all of it especially laying on it. I still didn't like it. But what he always told me is no matter what I thought bad about my body I was wrong; I had the body of a goddess and no one could compare. Yeah skinny girls are nice but he always says he likes to have more to love and feel on. I simply smiled at myself grabbed my soap and went back into the shower.

After I got out the shower I seen Junior of course rolled over sleeping. I giggled and laid along side him then he laid on me and I heard him say goodnight "Baby girl".
I replied, "Night baby boy".
At the same time we both said, "Jodei", laughed and went to sleep.

::Richie::

Once T left out the room I went into the bathroom and peeked into the shower. Roses body is beautiful she was petite but MAN her body was wonderful. She had green on the tips of her hair and it stopped about a little above her plump breast. Now Rose may be skinny but this girl got some deep curves and a nice waist . Now her butt oh my lord. It's cupped perfectly, yes she had stretch marks but they made her body even more beautiful. As the water glistened on her caramel skin I instantly was turned on. I watched as she put on her warm and cozy Victoria secret scent that she always wore it smelled like vanilla and strawberries. She turned around, rolled her eyes and snatched the shower curtain. She hated when i watched her shower.

I laughed then went to brush my teeth. Her room was so cold at night I returned back in there and got the bed ready. After that she came out the shower and wrapped her towel around her body. She went in the mirror and rang out her wet curly hair. Once she came in the room I admired her then I stood up and locked the door. As she was putting lotion on I stopped her, Laid her on the bed like a baby and lotioned her body up. After she turned around and I started rubbing lotion on her butt I gripped and squeezed it.

I looked under her too see a developing wet spot I turned her over and devoured her body. She was so wet it didn't make any sense. I felt her legs shake a little then she jolted forward and let her delicious juices spill in my mouth. After she got up she put on a t shirt I had left over here. Her nipples were so hard it shown through her shirt.

I lifted up the T-shirt and circled my tongue around them and nibbled on them. Her breathing increased. To stop her from moaning we kissed she sucked on my bottom lip. I tugged on her big juicy lips they tasted so sweet. About a few minutes later we stopped. I seen her yawn then turned off the lights and put her right beside me and wrapped my hands around her waist.

I seen her hair move then the room maintained a silence.
She whispered, "Goodnight Richie I love you".
Afterward I kissed her forehead and covered us both up I said, "Goodnight my beautiful Rose".
Then I covered us both up and closed my eyes and went to sleep.