Chapter3: Parallel Worlds

:: Junior::

I woke up with the sun from T's window blinding me. T was putting on her favorite pink baby lotion. Haha she stayed putting that stuff on in the car, at school, and whenever she felt the need for moisture. She looked up and cheesed at me then ran over to kiss me. As I opened my mouth she frowned and closed her nose. I laughed. T hated morning breath. Once I got up, I could smell some bomb breakfast being made I slithered my way into the kitchen to make me a plate. After I ate, kissed T and put on my shoes and made my way home.

I walked down to my house and remembered I left my keys in Frankies car
"Damn", I said.
After I realized I wasn't getting in without my keys, I banged on the door. My little sister China opened the door, greeted me with a big hug and kiss. China is my everything besides my family and T. She is 4 years old with pretty brown hair, light skin, and she was still growing some teeth so there were a few missing. As I got in I greeted my little brother Jacob, he's 14 and then I greeted my pops.

My mom and dad split after China was born cause my mom couldn't stop her drug addiction and dealing so my dad put her in a rehab center. I always told Jacob never to be like her,  but I fear he's dope dealing. I went in my room got out my all black yeezys , black true religion shirt , black pants, gucci belt, and a bulls snap back and headed into the shower.

Once I got out the shower and lotioned up then sprayed my gucci cologne. I got ready and went into Jacobs room. He was trying to hide a baggy. Jacob is 14 with hazel eyes, caramel skin, very tall and skinny.

I snatched the bag out his hands and said, "WTH man?". "Don't you see how bad mom is do you wanna end up like her?".
Jacob replied, "You know we ain't making the funds around here to pay bills and we gotta provide for China".
I yelled at him, "WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING?... DADS DOING? WERE ALL TRYING HERE! BUT NEITHER OF US ARE SELLING DOPE!".
Jacob got angry snatched his baggy out my hand then ran outside and walked off. Man he's so hard headed. I went back in and grabbed my phone, sent a group chat telling the boys tonight around midnight we were going to get some more swishers.

::Rose::

As soon as I got up I kissed my Richie pooh and hopped in the shower. I grabbed my kinky curly shampoo and conditioner washed my hair. After I washed my hair I washed my body with my favorite Victoria scent "warm and cozy". Then I shut off the shower and dried my hair and body off.  As I looked through my closet, I grabbed my light denim jean shorts, bred 11s, and my black tank top with Left Eye on it. I lotioned up, got dressed then proceeded to do my hair. My curls were tight and wet so I decided to comb them a little and towel dry them til they looked right.

Afterwards I noticed Rich had left and texted me 'See you later baby girl'.

Then I ate some breakfast and seen T in her room frantically looking for something.

I asked her, "T wassup ?"

She looked at me worried and said, "I lost the promise ring Jr. gave me."

That ring was majorly important she's had it for about 4 years now.

The next question I asked was, "Where did you see it last? Wait weren't you wearing it at the gas station?".

T looked up and smiled, then said " Yes, but it could be anywhere by now."

As I thought of a plan she said, "We have to get it back".
I know you guys are thinking 'why not just by another one?'. Well Jr's deceased great grandmother gave that to him to give to the love of his life.
I said, "Tonight you, Amara, and I are going to get it. We can't tell the dudes tho. They could slip up and tell Jr and I know he'd be hurt and furious ."
T said, " I'm gone call snupe up cause he stays at the gas station and Ill ask if he seen it ."