chapter 2.

I was drifting away from my home and saw my whole family standing outside. My sister Hannah, my father Micheal and my mom Paula, but I wasn't with them and they all looked happy without me. I started to hear a loud beeping and the vision started to go blur. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I was in a... hospital room? What happened?

My father was there asleep and his brown longish hair was all messy and dirty. My mother was also there asleep also, but she was holding onto my arm like she was going to lose me.

"Mom."

I said trying to wake her up. She slowly raised her head and opened her eyes. As soon as she saw me her smile appiered and she hugged me.

"Micheal! Wake up!"

She said excited to try to wake up my father, but he didn't even move. He just shifted in his sleep and a slight snoar was heard.

I started to feel like hell, but I didn't say anything. My head, arms and my right side was already stiched up and my left leg was in a cast. I wanted to ask what happened, but I could not. I started to feel dizzy and soon I everything was black once again.

I woke up, but this time I wasn't in a hospital anymore. I was in a... Coffin?! 'What?! I'm not dead! I can't be! I'm here and alive!' I got up from the coffin and closed it. Maybe it will better if people think I'm dead, but if I was put there I have must died. How am I alive now? I layed my right hand on my chest, but I couldn't feel my heartbeat. Was I dead?

A/N

Just want to tell you that there will always be an author's note in  the end and if anyone is reading this. Please tell me what do you think and comment!