Chapter 7

I knew it might had been the worst idea ever and probably didn't work, but I tried. His skin was going paler and paler, that made the blood stood out more. His eyes were still open and the man, who had hit him, was freaking out and trying to dial the emergency number.

Soon the man walked towards Evan and did what most people do to respect the dead people, when their eyes are still open, and closed them. So that he would seem like he was asleep. The man also had tears in his eyes, as he realized he had just killed an innocent person. And it was true, Evan was innocent. I knew he had made mistakes in his life, just like everybody else. No one can escape them and it's up to you, if you blame yourself for them for the rest of your life or, if you forgive yourself and let yourself take a rest. It's not the end of the world.

The ambulances came and the paramedics rushed to him. First they made sure he was really dead and only then they lifted him up and put him on the stretcher. Everyone knew there was nothing left to do and just put him in a body bag. The ambulance doors closed and they were off to take him to the morgue, probably. I mean, like what use would he be in the hospital, when he is already dead and beyond saving.

The police officers came soon after it and went to interview the man. 'Maybe I could learn his name' I thought to myself, since he wasn't here to hear them anymore. I walked over to them and came at the right moment.

"So, mr Williams. What happened?" the police officer asked and he started to explain things to the two police. One female and one male. 'It was a suicide' I thought, but they didn't hear me. How did only Evan hear me? I tried shouting in my mind, but no one heard. No one realized that I was there and knew what happened. They don't know I'm here nor what really happened.

I screamed in my mind and suddenly someone's head turned to my direction. It was a little boy's head. I didn't know here was someone so young, but this is actually a crime scene now and people had started to show up. I would say he belonged to someone, who was interested with this 'crime'thingy. But the question is; how was he able hear me? From all the people, only his head was turned to me, like he was able to see me. But that's impossible, right?

I started to walk towards him and he backed away. Did he really see me? He was shocked and scared, but I guess you could understand that,because he was probably the only person, who was able to see me. He looked familiar,but I wasn't sure. I just can't stop thinking,why did he look so familiar.

Only a little while after the police started to tell the people to leave the crime scene and soon the place was empty, not counting the couple police officers that stayed.

I didn't want to stay here any longer and started to walk again. I walked to the direction, where the ambulance drove. Hours passed as I walked, but I wasn't in the mood to care about it.

So, I don't know where this story is going and I'm going to finish this in the next couple chapters