Chapter 8

I wasn't sure, how long I walked this time, but I was sure it was more than just a one day. I still didn't want to stop, but I saw the same boy again and he was staring at me. His eyes were cold and mad, but they showed compassion. The boy's clothes were torn apart and his hair was a total mess. The way he looked just made you know that something has happened and that was something horrible.

'Are you alright, little boy?' I thought and he looked at me. His eyes were full of anger and sorrow. I kept my look on the boy and he started to walk towards me. 

'It's your fault, he died' he thought and now his eyes showed nothing, but anger. How could have it been my fault? I knew he was sad and depressed, but how did I make him do it. I just let the kid be and continued to walk away. 

My back was turned towards him and I stopped before I was too far from him. 'Life is unfair kid. I just hope that you'll realize that' I turned my head to him and let a tear slip down. I walked away and let the kid take a moment by himself.

Once he was out of my sight, I looked behind me and let the reality hit me. He was gone, dead. Like me. But he might not be here, maybe he got peace. 

I was crying in the middle of a street until  a pair of hands wrapped themselfs around me. I looked behind me and saw him. He was here after all. "Hi", he said and I could hear him. We didn't have to think to make others hear us. 

"Hi...", I said quietly as a smile formed on my lips. 

Okay. This is the end. Sorry it sucked! Sorry the whole story sucked!