chapter 3.

I couldn't feel my heartbeat and I didn't feel myself breathing.

'Was I dead?'

Was all I could think. If I was, how am I standing here? I only just now realised I was in a church and people started to show up. I saw my parents walk up to my coffin and saw a tear slip down my mother's cheek.

"We lost them. We lost them both, Micheal."

Was heard from my mother. I wanted to run and hug my mother and telm her I was okay, but I couldn't...

"I know, honey. I know..."

My father said in a voice that was not any above of an whisper. A tear slipped down his face aswell, but he did all he could to keep the hurt and sadness inside. On the other hand, my mother let it all out. She didn't bother to try and look strong. She couldn't be strong at this time. Not now, not ever again. Not when she has lost both of her children that she loved more than life itself.

More people showed up and told my parents how sorry they were for their lost. I tried to go closer, but I couldn't move and soon I wasn't at the church anymore. I was at a graveyard and saw my parents burying the coffin I was supposed to be laying down, dead.

"Mom!"

I tried to yell, but for nothing. They can't hear me. All I can do is to accept my fate and live with it. Wait... No. Not live with it, because I was now dead. I went closer to my parents and saw the water fall that was pouring down fron my mother's eyes.

"Why did we do to deserve to lose both of our daughters?"

I heard my mom whisper. She was leaning on my father's shoulder as she cried.

"I don't know..."

My father's voice was usually loud and annoying, but now it was soft and full of caring. He kissed the top of my mother's head and wrapped her in a tight hug as she broke down. My mother's knees were failing her and she broke down to her knees while my father didn't let go of her, but fell to the ground with her.

"Promise me you will not leave me."

My mother said to my father as the hours passed while she cried.

"I can't promise."

My father said and pulled back from the hug looking into my mother's eyes that were bloodshot.