Blood Moon Broken

Jack, Marco and Ambrosia walked upstairs to use Ambrosias mirror. When they entered the now normal guest bedroom Jack had to ask why.

"Why is Stars room back to normal?" Jack asked.

"It happened for some reason after Marco broke Stars mirror. Why that caused this we have no idea."

"Well Stars room was made by magic so when the mirror broke it probably created a magic vacuum which put this room back to normal."

"That both makes sense and doesn't make sense at the same time." Marco said.

"I know, magic is confusing at times."

"Anyways, I blocked Stars number on this mirror so we'll have to call Pony Head and ask how she is so we know once the dimensional block is down." Ambrosia called Pony Heads mirror and it rang a few times before she picked up.

"Hey there Amber, how's it goingggg..." Pony Head trailed off when she saw Jack standing there.

"Hey Pony Head!" he said.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BACK!?!?!? STAR HAS BEEN MISERABLE EVER SINCE SHE MARRIED THAT PRICK TOM AND HERE YOU ARE JUST CHILLING ON EARTH!!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS TO MEWNI RIGHT NOW BOY!!!!"

"Miserable? Why?" asked Jack.

"BECAUSE TOM IS ABUSIVE AND CRUEL TO HER!! Oh crap. I shouldn't have said that, Bfly is going to kill me." Marc and Ambrosia could practically feel the anger coming from Jack. He was furious.

"I am going to kick Toms ass next time I see him. By the way, don't tell Star I'm back, I don't want word getting to Tom of my return. Knowing him he probably has some stupid plan to stop us from helping Star."

"Sure, I need to show you something before you hang up, wait there for a tick." Pony head floated of the screen leaving the trio to wait. After about half a minute of waiting they heard a door open and a familiar voice call out.

"Oh Pony Head!" Star called out.

"Crap. We got to go Marco, Star can't see us. She probably doesn't want to see you and if she sees me Tom will find out I'm back and do something drastic. You talk to her Ambrosia." Jack pulled Marco out of the door just before Stars face appeared in the mirror. She was wearing the same dress she always had to with Jacks brown Jacket on top.

"Hey Ambrosia! How's it going?" She asked.

"Oh, it's going fine. What are you doing with Pony Head?"

"I just needed a break from my queenly duties for a bit. You'll know how I feel when you become queen of Astralla."

"I guess. How's life treating you?" Stars eyes became sad but her face remained happy as always.

"Great! Me and Tom are great, Mum and Dad are great and the kingdom is in general great!"

"Sounds like you're having a lot of fun then."

"I am!" She said. "How are things with you and Marco? Have you had a night of fun yet?" Ambrosia blushed at Stars question.

"N...no. Not yet. Have you?"

"Nope. I'm waiting for the right time. I reckon our first anniversary would be a great time. Ya know, a special way to celebrate our first full year"

"Nice." There was a crash from somewhere in the room Star was in and Pony head popped up next to her.

"Hey Bfly, I was looking for something but I couldn't find it. We've got to go do some stuff to relax you. Bye Amber!" the call ended and Ambrosia let out a sigh of relief. She walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Jack had fixed the house and he was waiting in the living room with Marco.