Chapter 10 || Travelling with Lady Tsunade || Year three

Y/N Pov:

I woke up and the sun shines through the window. I gently sat and and rubbed my eyes. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I dressed up and went to the mirror. I wore the She gave me when i succeeded in summoning Katsuya. I went to the kitchen and saw Lady Tsunade preparing breakfast and Shizune helping her. Yes, We now lived in a small bungalow house that we rent. I sat down on a chair.

"Good morning Y/N.." Lady Tsunade greeted me.

"Morning lady Tsunade..." I said. i narrowed my eyes on what is she cooking and saw it's bacon and eggs... I waited for the food until Lady Tsunade called me.

"Y/N After you eat breakfast, We are going to wash all the laundry kay?" I just shrugged and said.

"What a dragg.. Do it by yourself..." I muttered. A tick mark appeared on her head.

"You are really so lazy do you? No wonder you are a .. Nara.." She said and whispered the last part. My eyes twitched and ignored her Compliment. I mean- ah whatever.

"Whether you liked it or not, You are going to help me." She said.

"Troublesome woman..." I muttered. The tick mark on her head got bigger.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUNG LADY!? DID I RAISE YOU LIKE THAT!?" She yelled. Shizune sweatdropped.

' Yeah Lady Tsunade is right..... No wonder she is a Nara...' She thought. I just sighed and she placed the food on the table. After i ate, i quickly went to the fields near the town to relax and watch the clouds. I heard someone yelling and screaming. I saw a Man running off like an idiot while holding a bag. wait a minute... A girl's bag? Oh he's gay that's all... I just sighed and i went out to the road. The man froze and looked around.

"h-huh!? Wh-what's ha-happening?!" He exclaimed. They looked around and they saw the shadow, that attached on the man's shadow. They followed it and all their eyes ended on me. I smirked and they looked at me amused.

"An 8 year old kid manage to stop a man." A woman muttered and the other woman beside her nodded.

"Woah... That's girl could be a Nara.." The man said.

"Yeah no wonder she controlled the man's shadow." The other man said.

"Hey Mister. It's Harsh to grab a Woman's bag without asking permissions..." I said and smirked. He tried to get off form my grasp but he can't moved. I grabbed the woman's bag from him and gave it to the owner.

"Thank you! Thank you Young lady! May i ask what's your name?" The lady with a Brown hair asked me.

"Oh.. Your welcome by the way my name is Y/N Nara." I said and we shakes hands. I smiled at her and walked away. I sat down from my previous spot a while ago and closed my eyes. I heard yelling and saw Lady Tsunade walking towards me, Angry.

"Now now now! YOUNG LADY! You WILL Help me!" She said and dragged me off.

"NO! LEMME GO! Troublesome WOMAN!" I yelled but she ignored me and keeps dragging me.

' *sigh* Troublesome Laundry... Here i come...' I thought.

[Time skip]

We finished our chores and i rested for a while but lady Tsunade called me because it's our time for training. I sighed and walked with her to the fields. Shizune sat on the ground while watching us. She said Lady Tsunade will teach me Medical Jutsu! Yay! This is the best part i wanted to learn! We both sat down and she started explaining it.

"Medical Ninjutsu is a branch of Ninjutsu associated with healing, as well as the manipulation of their own, or anothers' body, practised by shinobi categorised as "Medical-nin". The use of medical ninjutsu requires very advanced Chakra Control, as well as extensive knowledge on such things as herbs, medicines, the human body and even poisons. (Oh thank you NarutoWiki T^T xD)" She said and handed me a dead fish.

"Uhh what am i going to do with those?" I said and pointed out to the fishes. I need to pretend that i didn't know something so i can gather datas. She explain how to do it and i get started. I tried several times but i can't do it. I looked at her and she nodded. Hinting she wants me to get going.

' This kid have guts.. ' Lady Tsunade thought.

[Time Skip]

I laid on the ground panting. She told me to continue tomorrow so i nodded. We went home , Ate dinner and went to sleep. Of coarse we went to the bathroom to clean our selves up xD. Tomorrow will be a long day. I woke up and did my daily routine. I ate breakfast and went to the fields. We started our Training early in the morning.

"Okay... so Y/N... Do your best.." Lady Tsunade said and i nodded. A few Hours later, the fish moved. I grinned and turned to Lady Tsunade.

"He-hey!!! LOOK!!" I cheered She congratulate me and we went to BBQ Shop to be my Reward. After we ate there, We went back home.

"Y/N....... After one month you will now traveling with Jiraiya..." She said and i nodded.

"I hope you will not get his side.." She whispers to Shizune and she nodded and sweatdropped. We reached home, Cleaned our selves and went to sleep.

'I will now travel with a Pervert..... *Sigh* How troublesome...' I thought and drifted to sleep.