Chapter 1

I here my name in my ear. I'm tired, exhasted. I try to wave it off, but it doesn't happen. I still hear it.

"Kellie," 

"What," I sigh, finally giving in.

"You need to get up honey," I recognize the voice now. It's my mother. "You're plane leaves in a few hours. I need to drive you to DIA," I get up and pull on the pair of jeans and the flannel shirt I had laid out. "I can't believe my baby girl is going to school in Australia." I sigh

"Mama, I'll skype you every night and call you all the time. I'll be back for spring break, Charlie's birthday, Christmas," She was crying. 

"Okay," She sighs. I grab the last of my bags and we get set in the SUV. She holds my hand the entire way there. As she drops me off at DIA, she grabs me and we hug for a while. 

"I love you baby girl. Call me when you land in Florida, and again when you land in Australia," I nod and kiss her.

"Love you too Mama," She kisses my forehead and I walk into the airport. I check my bags, get through security, which, surprisingly, is still hellish at 4:00 in the morning, and walk to the boarding area. My flight leaves at 6:00, so that gives me time to get some breakfast. Quickly, I walk around the corner and to buy some breakfast. Sadly, I had already converted all my money and had completely forgotton about it. 

"I'm so sorry," I begin to apoligize, telling him about my converted money and new school fees. 

"No problem. You must be pretty bright to get into a school in Australia. It's on me," says a tall boy maybe 2 years younger than me. I smile and thank him. I eat my bagel slowly and wait to be able to board. When we finally can, I smile and grab my backpack and board. I sit down and begin to read. An overweight couple sits down next to me. A child of maybe 5 sits behind me. 

"Fuck my life," I whisper. The overweight women looks at me in disgust. "Sorry," I read more. We take off and I look out the window, waiting to get off this hellish flight. 5 hours later, I land in Orlando. 

I walk off the plane and sit for a while. I fish out my laptop and cell phone from my backpack. I call my mom, who is still crying. After talking to her, I get on Facebook and immediately get off. The people Facebook annoy me. I get onto my schools website. I scroll around the University of Western Australia's website for a while, until I see a boy about 3 inches taller than me. He has blond hair, dark. Almost brunette. He has sapphire eyes that are so blue, it hurts. As he gets closer, I see specks of gold in them. Listening, I hear he has an Australian accent. He sits down across from me and pulls out a black Iphone. He notices me and smiles. I pull out my ticket. I'm in seat 34A. 

"W-w-what seat do y-you have," I stutter.

"Oh, 34B," The boy says.

"Oh. I guess we're seat buddies," I smile and so does he.

"I'm okay with that," We sit and talk for a few minutes and suddenly I hear overhead that we need to board. I turn off my computer and put it away. 

"I never caught your name," I say. 

"Troye," He says.

"Wait...You're Troye Sivan." I had no idea why I didn't recognize him. I guess he looks different in person.

"Yeah, I am." He also seemed really surprised.

"I am so sorry. I had no idea. I literally have watched all of your videos," 

"Oh, a fan I see," He smiles again.

"I feel like a twat," 

"You're not," He says. We were in our seats by now. "Now, tell me. Why are you going to Australia?" 

"I'm going to school. Full-ride,"

"Nice. Which school?"

"University of Western Australia,"

"I live right by there," He says. 

"That's really cool," I reach down slowly to get something out of my bag. Suddenly, the airplane hits a bump and I fall a little bit. I feel hands on my back, keeping me steady. It was Troye. "Thanks. Fruit snacks?" I hold up a package. He takes them and opens them. 

"What's it like to be a Youtuber?" I ask.

"It's hard. I mean you have all these fans that you have to keep satisfied and it's sometimes a pain in the ass." He says. We talk the almost the entire flight, but slowly I doze off. Soon, my head finds his shoulder and I fall asleep. He didn't seem to mind. At least I don't think so because he never moved my head. Matter of fact, I think he fell asleep on me. As we land in Australia, he wakes me up.

"Let my family drive you to the school," He says. I accept. We get off the plane and get our baggage. He leads me to a minivan. A man who I recognize as his father is in the front seat. 

"Hi Troye," The man says. "Who's this?" 

"This is Kellie. She's a fan and is also going to school at the uni by the house. Can we drop her off there?"

"Why sure. It's on the way," I get into the back seat and sit awkwardly. 

"Now, it must of cost a fortune to get you here and into that school," Troyes dad says.

"No, I actually got here on a full ride english scholarship. I am studying English and media arts." I say.

"Media arts? Isn't that what you do Troye?"

"Yeah Dad. In a way," I look at my surroundings. It's different here. Warmer than in Colorado, where it was getting brisk. 

"Almost there," Troye says. "Hey, um, hows about I come pick you up Saturday and we go have dinner," I nod as Troyes dad pulls up to the gate. 

"It's a date," I say. He gets out of the car and gives me a hug. 

"I know you've been wanting that. Every fan wants a hug from me," I nod and he gets into the car and drives off. The gate opens and a prefect leads me to the girls dormitory, telling me classes start tomorrow at 9:00. It was about 10:00 now, but that's not what it felt like. I set my stuff down as a girl walks into my dorm room.

"You must be Kellie. Valedictorian and english prodigy. I'm Tay," She takes a seat on her bed and opens a textbook. I get in my pajamas and call my mom. She tells me goodnight (even though it's probably midmorning in Denver) and we hang up. After that, I fall asleep, confused. Today had been crazy. Was this just the start?