CHAPTER 26

It's been a week since they come back from the trip at Jeju-do. Many precious moment they shared at there even though in a short times. For them, it's something that will never forget until they die. They will keep remembered that time as long as they can.

Hanna walk alone at the park. The park that she always go when she want to be alone. And this park also is the place where she almost hit by the car in the rainy days but fortunately Leo had save her before it happened.

This park also become a witness where she cry vigorously in front of Leo. Such a bad day that times where she doesn't ever expect for it.

The times already 9.00 p.m. at the night. There are not many people at there during that time. Maybe because it's still in winter season and the temperature still too cold.

She still walking around the park while looking at the night view that night. Something disturbing her right now. It's all about what she heard three days ago. It keep hovering into her mind.

Flashback

Three days ago...

"I'm sorry Hanna, but you must do it. It's getting worse and it will be more serious if you didn't doing it." Said the middle age man in front Hanna.

Hanna speechless with what she heard. She look down and playing with her finger. She didn't know what to say.

What she feel now is only the burden that attack her heart that make her can't able to talk anything.

"Hanna, are you hear what I said?" That middle age man asked again. Hanna lift up her head and looking at him.

"Uncle, how if I still didn't want to do it? Am I will die?" Hanna asked back. Her uncle, Mr Lee look back at his niece. He knows, it really hard for her.

Since she already faced it for too long. But what can he do, he also want the best for the daughter of his sister.

"I can't say anything about it. We just can do what we can do but the rest, we can only pray for the best." Mr Lee replied his niece answered. Hanna silent for a moment.

"I'll die if I make it or not. What the different if I still didn't want to do it, right?" said Hanna.

"You can't say like that. I'm sure it will go smoothly. You can't easily give up like that Hanna-ah." Mr Lee still persuade his niece.

"Did my parent already know about it?" Hanna asked.

"Nae, I already talk to them and same with me, they also want you to do it." Mr Lee answered.

Hanna release her heavy breath. She didn't know what she need to do. Confuse either need or not to go on with it. Since she already know what the effect that will she faced from it.

"They must be worried about me." Hanna said slowly when thinking of her parents.

"Nae, they are. That's why they want you to agree with it. They want their daughter quickly recover like before." Mr Lee said again.

But still... I can't guarantee that I'll be what they want after I go on with it. I didn't know uncle. I'm afraid." Replied Hanna confuse.

"Hanna, I'm promise to do the best for you. Don't worry. You need to trust me." Mr Lee try to convincing his niece even though he also didn't know either he can or not to keep his promise. He also a human and just a human. What can he ensure is do the best as he can.

"I'll think about it. I'll inform when I'm ready." Said Hanna. It doesn't hear like she already give a final decision, but she will try it.

"Don't take too long Hanna. I'm worried, it will getting worse." Replied Mr Lee. Hanna nodded. She get up from the seat to leave that place. Then, Mr Lee called for her when she ready to open the door.