CHAPTER 35

Hanna was waiting outside the Jellyfish building while leaning her back at the car. Waiting for Leo to coming down because he has some matter need to do first. She cross her arm while looking at the front without realize that Leo was approach her from back.

Leo slowly walking behind Hanna. He purposely doing that as he know Hanna did not realize his presence. Once he already close with Hanna, he cover Hanna eyes with his two palm. Hanna startled but then smile.

She know it was Leo. She hold Leo palm and let it away from her eyes. But Leo insist not let it go.

"Yah! I know it's you. Can't you let it go now?" said Hanna and then Leo slowly let it his hand away from Hanna eyes. Hanna look at him. Leo smile.

"Already wait for long?" asked Leo achieve Hanna hand in his grip.

"Hmm..." replied Hanna smile.

"Sorry..." Leo apologized.

"It's okay. I'm not as cruel as you to leave you even you're late." Said Hanna jokes. Remembering that Leo was treated her last night if she was late, he will not meet her today.

And today, she used that phrase to tease Leo. Leo looking at her with his sharp eyes and then pinch Hanna nose hardly.

"Yah! It's hurt!" Hanna whined in pain but Leo just pretending like he was do nothing. He look elsewhere. Not care about Hanna whined.

Hanna just shake her head before place her hand at Leo face and pull it to face her. Leo look blankly at her.

"How's your practice today?" asked Hanna.

"Not bad. Hakyeon keep nagging us to do this and that. That's why I'm being late. We need to practice until he feel satisfy with it. Annoying right?" said Leo with his annoying face.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing your time to practice. You can just tell me if you're busy today. So we can meet on the other time." Hanna said feeling guilty.

The more she thinking about it, the more she agree with what the manager said yesterday. She began to feel her presence only make Leo lost his focus on work.

"Anniya... don't need to say sorry. I'll still come even how busy I am and you need to still wait until I'm coming. So, no need that sorry thing." Leo replied, giving his handsome smile to Hanna.

Hanna just replied that smile and only God know, behind that smile was hiding something hard for her heart to endure. She don't know how to cope with what will happened soon.

"So, is it true?" Leo suddenly asked make Hanna furrowed her eyebrows not understand.

"What true?" She asked.

"That you miss me." Leo answered. Hanna thinking for a moment before her lips was shaped a smile.

Then, she pinch Leo cheek and then walking to enter the car at the passenger seat.

"Yah! You pinched me! Dare you." Leo yelled act like he was mad. Hanna opened the windows car and looking at Leo.

"You pinched me first at my nose." Said Hanna.

"But..."

"Don't want to get in the car?" Hanna was cut his sentence by asking a question. Leo silent, looking at her. Hanna just smile and then shows him a car key. "And you're my driver today?" added Hanna.

Leo sighed and smile back. He walking to the driver seat and get into the car. Hanna hand him her car key. Leo just take it but not started the engine directly instead he was looking intently at Hanna.