CHAPTER 38

It's already a week Hanna in Korea. Only left about three weeks, she will go back to US. Even though she feel that it's her first time being in Korea, but it's familiar to her and make her easy to adapt with that surrounding.

Even though she live alone because Min Ah can't follow her due to her final exam that will coming soon, but Youngji always come to her house in case of something happened. She also not awkward to spend her time alone if she want. Everything seem alright.

It's weird at first, but she can recognized everything clearly. And one more thing, she get a new friend. Min Ra and Youngji said he is their senior at their university. It's Hongbin.

Up until now, they already met about two times but Hanna started to feel comfortable with him like they was know for a long time. Hongbin treat her well like a dongseng.

Sometime, when she look at him, he's seem familiar. She think like seeing him once but she also didn't know where.

And everytime she try to figure it, it quickly faded away from though and her head will in pain after that. She don't know why but maybe she just being paranoid with something that she's not sure.

That day, Hanna decided to spend alone at the café not too far from her house. She's boring for being alone at home with nothing to do and need some fresh air. That's why she want to take a stroll and end up at the café shop.

She take her order, Cherry New York cheesecake and Hazelnut coffee ice. It's already at 4 p.m. After order what she want, she find a place at the glass wall with a road view.

She sip her coffee and scoop her cake to her mouth while watching the view in front of her. It's not too nice view because it's only a busy road with traffic light and there is pedestrian walking at there. But since that's the only empty table, she had to sit there without any choice.

Hanna look at her phone, visit her social sites before notification ringtone rang make her open her KakaoTalk messanger to look who is the person send a chat to her. It's Youngji.

'Where are you now? I'm boring...' Youngji asked. Hanna smile before type the word to reply Youngji message.

'I'm at Kamong café. You must know right? Come here if you want.' Replied Hanna. (Exo-L must be know about Kamong Cafe because it is Jongin's sister cafe.. hehe ^_^)

'Arraso. Wait there.' Youngji replied. Hanna continue focus on her phone, check her twitter. There is nothing interesting. Only full of artist gossip and sort of. She put her phone on the table and check her watch.

It's been fifteen minutes she's there. Hanna eyes focus on the view in front her back. Seeing the people that always busy with that and there.

Suddenly her eyes caught on something at the alley across the street straight in front of her eyes. Not something actually but someone and not only one person but three. Two big man and old lady.

That alley a little far inside the building path and there is not many people walking at that area that time. That man was standing in front of that old lady and there is something wrong with them.

She don't know it but it seem like that two men was trying to obstruct that old lady way. Is it that guy is a bad man? Hanna began to feel uneasy.

She stand up from her sit and quickly get out from the café to ensure what happened actually. She cross the road and hide behind the wall. Trying to eavesdrop their conversation before to ensure she is not wrong.

"Yah ahjumma just give us a money if you didn't want to die." Threated one the guy.

"How many time I want to tell you, I don't have. Aigoo... don't disturb me anymore." Said that old lady stressed to be force like that.