CHAPTER 3

Hanna stepped her foot in a building. She looked back at the address that the 'ahjussi' sent to her in order to ensure she not in a wrong place. That 'ahjussi' asked her to come at that place to settle the compensation. Because of his busy schedule, he had told Hanna to come there.

"Where is that ahjussi?" She asked herself while her eyes try to find him.

"You come." the familiar voice greet her. Hanna bow ninety degrees.

"I told you right? I'll never broke my promise." Hanna tell proudly.

"Whatever. Where is? quickly please. I'm busy." The Manager asked.

"Oh... wait. Here. That amount is like what you had mention just now on the phone. I'm sorry again for hitting your car." Hanna lend him a piece of cheque. The manager take it and make sure the amount. He nod as he satisfy with the amount.

"Never mind. As long as you take your responsibility." replied the manager.

"Of course ahjussi."

"Yah... don't call me ahjussi." he said.

"Aigoo... okay. I'm sorry ahjussi." Hanna tried to joke.

"Seriously this girl. Are you don't have any work? can't you just get out from here now. Oh I'm forget. about what happened in the morning just now. I hope you can keep it shut. Pretended like you're never meet us and don't tell anyone." The manager give a warning to Hanna. Even though she feel why should she do that, but she just nodding for what he said.

"Arraso ahjussi. I'll never tell anyone." Replied Hanna.

"Good. Now you can go." Hanna bowing again. The manager nod and left her. Hanna sigh and turn her body to left but there is someone greeted her.

Anyeong. Hi." greet Ravi.

"Ahh.. who are you?" Hanna asked confusingly while look at the person that greeted her. He is with someone but that person also was looks like confuse.

"I'm Ravi. Maybe you don't know me because I'm in the car when you hitting our car." Ravi try to tell why he knows her.

"Ohh.. I see. So you are with that ahjussi and that... cold guy." Hannah slowly said.

"Cold guy? Oh... Leo-hyung. Just call him Leo." tell Ravi.

"I don't know if I should know his name, but... Thank you for introduce his name. I hope that is last I meet him." said Hanna don't care.

"So... is it that girl that you tell us?" Hongbin start to open his voice.

"Nae..." replied Ravi.

"Hi... I'm Hongbin. Nice to meet you." Hongbin greeted her too.

"Oh.. nae. Nice to know you. Can I just leave now?" Hanna asked because she really want to leave that place. She doesn't even know why that guy introduce themselves.

"Oh... sorry for disturbing you time. Yeah.. you can go." Ravi replied softly. Hanna bowing for third time to leave from that place. But when she lift her head, her eyes caught on someone who was on his way toward them.

"Why are you here? followed us?" Leo asked coldly.

"Here you again. Aigoo... For what reason I want to follow you. I come here to settle the compensation with the ahjussi just now." Hanna reply with her annoying face.

"Really? Okay." said Leo short and left them.

"Seriously. Why he acting weird like that. Is it he is someone that I must know?" Hanna asked Ravi and Hongbin. Both of them just shrug their shoulder because they also didn't know what to say.

"Never mind. I'll go. Anyeong." Hanna bowing for hundred times again and finally she success to leave that building. On her way to her car, she keep thinking about something. But for a moment she just let that thing fly away from her mind. Whatever!

a/n: short chapter because i'm lost of idea. but i'll try to make more soon. thank you :)