Good one Alex

My alarm clock blared through my room, playing a Jessie J song I cant recall the name of. I reluctantly stepped out of my bed and onto the cold hardwood floor, sending a shiver up my no longer warm body. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of black high wasted jeans and a white and blue floral crop top. I head into the bathroom to take a quick shower and wash my long dark brown hair. Once I step out I notice I have a text from my mom.

breakfast with tommy on Saturday? - mom

sure id love to - Alex

I set my phone in my back pack and went down stairs to grab a bite to eat before heading out to my baby blue 1970 Camaro. I threw my stuff into the back seat and as I started the engine, I noticed a moving truck pulling in across the street. I love it when we get new neighbors on our street, it gives me an excuse to bust out my grandmas old cook book and bake, something I don't get to do very often sense the accident. When I was little my grandma would come over all the time to watch me and my brother, while my brother just sat and watched sponge bob, I would help my grandma bake cookies and cakes. Of course me being so clumsy I spilled the batter almost 8 out of 10 times , but being little I didn't really care and neither did my grandma. Boy do I miss her...

Before I relies it, I have already pulled into the school parking lot and have been sitting there like a dumb ass in front of everyone's way. People are cussing and honking. "good one Alex" I mutter to myself. Once I'm parked I reach back and grab my stuff. I jump out of my car and head towards the school. The minuet I step through the doors I hear someone shout my name, but before I can turn around on my own, a pair of strong hands whip me around. And I'm left facing our student body president, lizzy.

"I'm so glad your here! I need to ask you a favor!" she shouts rather excitedly, but as she continues all the sound around me fades and I can only seem to focus on one thing.

Him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHERS NOTES

thanks for reading my first chapter!! I know there are a lot of mistakes and its kind of short, but this is my first time writing on wattpad. It gets better I promise!! I hope you liked it, and please vote, comment and like!!