Mis.Jealousy

We sat in silence for about 20 minuets, I soon saw a sign that read ' thanks for visiting Shiner Texas, hope to see ya again soon'.  Holy shit! We were leaving town?! Where were we going, was he gonna kidnap me?! I know I'm cute but I'm not kidnapable cute! Shit...

" Is something the matter?" Damin ask glancing over at me

"um well... where are we going?" I bit the bottom of my lip, regretting getting in the car with him. Ugh they tell you when you're little to never get into the car with strangers, it's practically common sense, but I went ahead and did it anyway...

"don't be so nervous goodie, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just hungry for..." he draws out his sentence looking over at me longer then I wish he would have.

"watch out!!" I scream as he starts to roll into the oncoming lane. A couple cars honk and he swerves back into our lane, causing me to slightly hit my head agenst his window. I let out a quiet ouch and he chuckles. I shoot him a glare " that actually hurt, ya know!"

"yeah but at least your not dead" I stay quiet and he smiles knowing that he has won. I look out the window as I speak " um so.. you said you were hungry?? for like what exactly?..."

"something... but for now burgers will have to do," He has  a large grin on his face, and I shift in my seat a bit. What was the something he was hungry for?... Oh god I hope its not what I think it is...

"okay burgers are good, but why did we have to leave town for some... Burgers?? I mean we have a great burger joint back in town,"

" Ha! no you have a burger joint in town but it's not great at all, the bread is soggy and the meat is hardly cooked" Damin's deep voice was now high pitched and he was acting like he was talking to a little kid. " The best burgers you will ever have are at Jackie's, there almost as good as sex with me, " he turns to me and winks.

I look at my shoes, while a strong blush covers my face, I bit down on my lip and start to talk with a squeaky tone. " so when will we be t-there,"

"Right now," he chirped. When the car came to a complete stop we both hopped out at the same time. I looked over at Damin and notice he was trying to hide a small smile, almost like he was remembering being here with someone. Someone special, an ex girlfriend maybe...

As we walk through the doors my noes is filled with the sweet smell of greasy fries and ketchup. We sit at the bar and eventually a waitress walks over to take our order. She's tall and had long curly black hair, her work shirt was only buttoned up half way, giving a perfect view of her extremely large chest. Her makeup was smeared on her face making her look like an orange raccoon, and she had a beauty mark drawn above her upper lip on the right side of her face.

She eyed Damin up and down before leaning on the counter and nearly shoving her breast in his face. "what can I get ya doll," she smiles showing her lipstick smeared teeth. Looking up, Damin leans in a bit closer and smiles, " well what do you suggest," he glances at her name tag before speaking again  " Clara?" By now there practically eye humping one another, and I couldn't take another second of it. I Felt like I was gonna be sick, I mean she looks like she's 40!

" well baby, if ya want... I get off in 10 min and I could give you something juicy to eat," she winks at him and I cringe. This was beyond gross... Before they could get another word out, I cleared my throat shoving the menu into her face and climbing on top of Damin, sitting on his lap like a child, but honestly I'm so much smaller then him that I fit in his lap like an 6 year old would. I Threw my arm around his neck and smiled at the lady " MY baby and I , would loveeeee two bacon cheese burgers!!" I emphasis the word my, and have the biggest fake smile ever. Then I feel Damin wrap one arm around my waist, pulling me closer, " And a Shirly temple for my princess." I look over at the lady and her seductive smile has fallen and she stands there with a resting bitch face.

"That's all," she states more then ask, and walks off to place the order. When she is out of site I crawl off his lap and sit back in my own seat, checking my phone, I pretend not to notice his burning stare.

"um so what was that about Mis.Jealousy.." Damin has a large smirk plastered on his face, and I punch him lightly in the shoulder.

" I wasn't 'jealous' , but whatever that was, well it was gross. Just the thought of you hooking up with a 50 year old lady, is nasty,"

" really? what about the thought of US hooking up?" he is staring down at me, with a wicked grin. My eyes get wide at the realization of what he was suggesting, and my face has turned a crimson red.

" I-I don't t-think -" I start to stutter but I'm soon cut off by the waitress setting our food down.

"Have a wonderful meal," She then mumbles a few not-so-kind words under her breath and walks off. I shove the burger in my mouth, before anything else can be said. I hear him chuckle softly, then he starts eating as well.

The rest of our meal is silent, but every now and then I can feel his eyes on me. When we are finished eating, he waves the waitress over to give us the check. "so princess, you paying?" He ask casually as he stands up to put his jacket on.

"oh no, the guy is always suppose to pay," and with that I walk off, swaying my hips a bit more then usual. I smile as I get into his car, knowing I left him in a state of shock. Or so I thought, but soon it had been an hour and I was growing very tired, so eventually I  let sleep take over me.