"Borrowed" cars

The bell for third period rings, and I take my usual seat in the very back of the classroom.

" Alright class, everyone quiet down. Now starting today we will start working on section 5b and on top of that we will be reviewing savings accounts,"  the whole class groans, as Mr.West begains to speak. Mr. West  is our civics teacher, and he loooooves to give us extra work. He walks around the class and begins to pass out last weeks test, " The majority of you faild last weeks test, so we will retake it next Thursday." Mr. west hands back my test and I smile excitedly , I got a 98%!! " nice work mis.jones , you can start on the just next section instead of restudying," 

The rest of the day goes by slowly, and not once have I seen damin. The bell for last period rings and I trudge towards the front doors, only to see a cop outside talking to our star quarterback. Justin Ortel, he was about 6ft and had curly blonde hair, his eyes were a bright ocean blue and his smile was a little to pretty for a guy. I've known Justin sense we were little kids, he was my brother's bestfriend up until the accident. It wasn't Justin's fault but I think he still blames himself. After a while the cop gets back into his car, and I notice Justin walking over to me, I send him a smile and he returns it with a slightly forced one.

" hey jones," he sighs as he swings his arm around my sholders. Justin is like a brother to me, so I'm used to this kind of affection.

"what was that all about?" his face drops and he looks like he's ready to kill someone.

" someone stole my fucking car yesterday and I didn't call the police, only 'cause I thought Dylan borrowed it..." Justin sneered at the thought of his brother. I never really meet Justin's older brother, but when we were younger he would talk about him all the time.  Justin and Dylan were super close, that was until Dylan got into high school. I was never told why they stopped being so close, and I guess I never really asked.

"well what does it look like? I might be able to keep an eye out for it," Justin pulls out his phone and starts to go threw his camera roll, eventually he turns it to me and the look of concern that was once plastered on my face has now turned into a look of horror. That's the car Damin had yesterday, I tense up and start to panic. Was I an accomplice to his crime? or is it just a coincidence that they have the same nice sports car?....

"Shit...."

"what, is everything okay?" oh my god, did I just say that outloud?! damit!

" O-oh no its nothing, I just remembered I lost my keys so I have to walk home," I say sheepishly with an embarrassed grin. " okay w-well if I see it ill call you," I turn on my heels as fast as I can and speed walk in the direction of my house. CRAP DID I STEAL A CAR!? What if someone finds out, I could go to jail! What if Damin fleid to another country, but he leaves a letter telling the cops I stole the car and forced him to ride with me?! Oh god, I'm to young to go to jail! I'm supposed to graduate, go to college, get a family and live happily ever after! Oh no, am I gonna have to flee!?

Soon I feel a tug on my wrist and I turn around slowly. I'm now face to face with the criminal mastermind himself. Before he has time to speak, I rip my arm from his grasp and stomp off.

"wait, Alex!" Damin yells at me, but I continue to walk faster. " Alex will you slow down, I just want to talk"  when I don't stop or respond to him, he runs infront of me and wraps his arms around me, my small frame is pressed against his muscular body, and his warm hands are pressed on my lower back sending shivers up my spine. I breath in the smell of his cologne, and I can feel him chuckle as he bends down next to my ear, " are you smelling me, Goodie?" my face flushes a vibrant red and I try pushing him off of me but he just pulls me in closer.

"n-no! and will you let g-go of me, I need to get home," I stuttered, I was both embarrassed and pissed. He sighed and stepped away from me, his hand slid down my arm and soon there was no contact between us.

"At least let me drive you home," he asked with a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, I bit my lip nervously thinking back to the last time I got into his car. One it was stolen, and two he drove me out to the middle of no where. Then I remember that I still have 4 miles to walk, and a load of homework that I was really wanting to get out of the way, plus I decided that I wanted to be a super friendly neighbor and bring cookies next door. I'm just glad tomorrows Friday... I sigh in defeat and look at the gravel below me, "fine, but.." I pause for a minuet then slowly walk closer and look him dead in the eye," No. Stolen. vehicles. " He laughs and grabs my hand, pulling me in the direction of his car, I slowly drag my feet behind him. Eventually we arrive in front of a large maroon truck, and I start to walk a bit slower, having a mental argument on whether to trust him or not. He notices my hesitance and grabs ahold of my wrist. He spins me around and pins my shoulders against the truck, looking down at me with a hint of lust in his eyes. he smirks gently and leans in close, our breaths intertwine and the speed of my heart beat has sky rocketed. Butterflies turn in my stomach and he slowly begins to speak, "don't worry, its not stolen.." He is now less then centimeters away from me, his eyes dart from my lips to my eyes, almost as if he is asking permission. I freeze, unsure of how to respond, my mind cant seem focus on anything. He begins to lean in closer and when his lips graze mine, only one person comes to mind.

my fucking dad.

"y-you said a ride home, n-not s-some make out session I-in you're t-truck," As I spoke my voice was shaky and my face held an expression of anger and embarrassment. I quickly pushed him away and faced the truck, only then did I realize I was too short to get into his truck on my own.

Great this should be fun....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors notes

Hey thanks for reading, I hope you like this chapter!! I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I have just been really busy with school work lately but I'll try to update by next saterday!.
Also the person pictured is Justin ortel.
Please vote, like , and comment!