Pantie sniffer

About 10 minutes of absolute silence has passed, and I can see him awkwardly fidgeting out of the corner of my eye. I finally decided it's time for me to leave, I stand up and slowly adjust my appearance before speaking.

"I should probably get going,"

"um yeah..." he stands as well and begins walking me to the front door, "hey I'm sorry about my sister, she can uh come on a bit strong sometimes" I laugh lightly and give him an awkward smile. Even though I want to tell him that it was more then a 'bit strong' I bite my tongue and just slip on my shoes. "Maybe we can redo this 'welcome to the neighborhood' thing some other time,"

" Sure, I'd love too," he smiles and opens the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to my front door and start to rummage through my pocket for my keys, when I notice the door is cracked open. My heart beat begins to pick up speed as I slowly creep inside and towards the kitchen. I reach for a knife from off of the counter, and begin checking the house. I walk up my stairs trying to prevent the wood from creaking under my feet. I rack my brain for who could possible be here but I only come up with blanks. My room is the last place to check, so as I begin to push open my door, sweat trickles down my face and my hand clenches to the knife tightly. Walking around the room, there is no one to be seen until a loud slam echo's behind me. I spin around on my heels with a knife to the throat of the pantie sniffing culprit.

"I wouldn't do that, Alex." His unfamiliar hazel eyes stare straight into mine, not flinching a single muscle even when I press slightly harder. 

"Who are you and why the fuck are you in my house!" I scream, my voice shaken out of fear. Suddenly I hear a click and look down, only to notice he has a gun to my stomach. I lower the knife and step back slowly.

"My name is Henry, I work for your father. Well worked... " his sentence trails off, and he lowers his eyes. I can feel my heart drop, my whole body starts to burn, and my head starts spinning like a top.

"Good." I say with a bitter tone, and a fake smile. Henry looks up at me with horror, and shock. "My father was a wast of a space as human being. I'm not sure you could even call him that. He made a choice to leave and put his family in danger. I have no respect for that man,"

"I see... Well I'm here because your fathers final order to me was to protect you."

"Whelp I'm sorry but I don't need any protection. So if you would, please exit my house and go back to where ever you came from. Thanks" I start to usher him out of my room and down the stairs. Before we reach the door, he turns around to say one last thing.

" Alex, I'm not leaving you unattended tonight." His face is stone cold but concern laces his eyes. "Too bad." I open the door and push him out, he slides his foot In the door way before I can slam it shut. Annoyance is stretched across my face as I speak "Ok, your not staying here. But you can leave me with your number and I'll call if I feel like I need a body guard" I roll my eyes as he digs out some paper and a pen.

"Goodbye Alex."
"Bye."
I slam the door, and walk into the kitchen, throwing the number away and opening the fridge. I grab an apple and walk upstairs. After showering and changing into an over sized T-shirt, I climbed into my bed and then I was out cold.
---------
"Tommy!!" I cling desperately to my brother, as he is being ripped from my arms. "Tommy don't let go of me!! Please!!!" 
~~
I spring up, sweaty and dizzy. My stomach is throbbing, I try to stand but fall instantly. I crawl out of my room and grip the railing of the stairs, I pull myself up and stagger
down them. Once I reach the kitchen I dig in the garbage,my thoughts are scattered and I don't know what's happening. I can feel myself slipping as I find the number and punch it into the phone. I press call in a hurry but after the first ring, everything goes black.
----------------------------------------------