Playing for your team

After about twenty challenging minuets of me struggling to get into his truck and refusing any sort of help, I was finally seated in the passenger seat of the large truck. We sat in awkward silence, until finally he spoke up but only to ask my address.

"oh right, 448 25th and queen. " I said, he smirked lightly and started up the engine.

The whole ride was quiet, except for the faint sound of the radio playing in the back ground. When the song ' Stacy's mom ' starts to play, our low hums soon turn into screaming lyrics and once the song has ended we are both bursting with laughter. It's then that I realize when he laughs, his noes scrunches up a little and he tilts his head to the right but only slightly. I then notice we are parked in front of my house and we are both staring at one another, he has a look of lust in his eyes and is biting his lip just barley. I fidget in my seat a little and avert my eyes to look at my house " so do you have my stuff. I accidently left it in you're car yester-" I'm cut off by the sound of a phone ringing, he fishes it out and before he answers the call he snaps his face in my direction. His eyes are cold and his face pale. "get out." his voice is dark and stern. I try to speak again but he shoots me a glare, so I decide not to argue and jump out the car. as soon as I slam the door shut he speeds off, utterly confused I unlock my door and walk straight to the kitchen.

About two hours later, I finished making my grandmas not-so famous raspberry cream pie. I sit down on a bar stool, and breath in my sweet accomplishment. I scribble a fast welcome note and run up stairs to shower off the sweat and flour. I fishtail braid my wet hair, and throw on leggings and an oversized blue knitted sweater, before grabbing the pie and heading across the street.

I slowly aprotch the front door, breathing in slowly and forgetting to let it out occasionaly. I raise my hand to knock, when suddenly the door swings open revealing a tall woman with blue hair, in her early 20s. She wore a little silver dress that fell off one shoulder, and held a gold clutch under her arm. Her smile was crocked, but seemed friendly, she looked me up and down slowly, until her eyes landed on the pie in my hands.

" hello, my names Brooklyn, and I assume your my neighbor?" She spoke softly in a European accent, and I just looked at her in awe. She was truly beautiful, and her height lead me to believe that maybe she was a model. Her eyes were a stormy grey with hints of blue on the outside, her long hair was tucked behind an ear, which showed off her many ear piercing and a little blue star just below her earlobe. "ahem"

" oh i-I'm sorry, um yes, I just thought it would be nice if I made you a welcome pie... but I can see your busy so ill just leave this with you and go," I set the pie on a little green table by the door and turn to leave. Brooklyn reaches out and grabs my sholder to turn me around.

"I haven't eaten much today, and this looks amazing. but I really do hate eating alone, so what do you say, join me?" She smiles and lets her hand drop to mine, firmly grabbing my hand she pulls me into the house, not bothering to wait for a response.

Boxes cover most of the floors, except for a small mint green vintage couch, that could maybe fit two people at most, and dark brown coffee table with coffee rings all over, in the living room. The curtains were a musty white and all pulled shit, leaving the only lIght source coming from a large lamp next to the couch.

"You can sit here and i'll get us forks and something to drink," she pushes me onto the couch, with a cheery smile, and disappears into the next room. Siting awkwardly in a strangers house, I squirm in my seat waiting for Brooklyn to return. The floors are covered in a cream carpet, and a large painting of a sad family is only halfway covered by a sheer sheet. Boxes are either labeled with a B or D, I assume B stands for Brooklyn  but I'm a bit curious who or what D stands for...

"Hah sorry that took longer then expected, we just moved in so I'm having trouble finding things," she laughs nervously, and sets two glasses down and hands me a fork. She unwrapped the pie, and started to dive in. I watched her closely awaiting her approval. I'm pretty sure she noticed me watching her, 'cause she burst out laughing and began to shake her head from left to right. " you don't need to look so worried, luv. It's amazing!!"

"Haha sorry I haven't cooked for anyone in awhile, so I'm a bit rusty... But I'm glad you like it, I always like to-" before I knew what was happening she had me pinned to the couch, rubbing her leg against my inner thigh, our breaths mixed as she inches closer towards my ear. She nibbles my ear, sending a shiver up my spine and making my knees buckle. She pulls away but only to move to my collar bone.

"Brookie!! Where you at?" Someone yells through out the house, Brooklyn sighs and sits up but doesn't get off of me. I can hear footsteps coming closer and soon the voice speaks again." What are you doing...." He drags out his sentence as he walks closer to the situation. Once he's in view, I recognize his bright eyes and sly smirk.

"Aye Damin, your home early! I was just gonna leave when our new neighbor stopped by to great us to the neighborhood," he looks from me to her, then to the pie on the table.

" uh Brookie... She's doesn't play for your team..." 

"Come on, everyone plays for MY team," she smirks but Damin doesn't look to happy anymore. The room is filled with thick silence for a monent, but soon Brooklyn  speaks again,"okay well I better get going, I have a hot date" she stands up and winks at me before walking to the front door and yelling her goodbyes. Leaving me and Damin alone in silence.

----------------------------------------------
Authors notes:
Hey guys thanks for reading!! I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while I have just have been super busy!! Love you all!! Please vote, like, and comment !!!