Chapter 4

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

We walked to the living room where Joy and the other four boys were sitting. Joy introduced me to all of them. Then Louis jumped off of the sofa and yelled, "NIALL JAMES HORAN! ARE YOU SHARING YOUR FOOD?!" Me and Niall looked at each other with shocked expressions on our faces because we never noticed that we were sharing food. We shrugged and sat on the floor because there was no more room on the sofa. 

Liam said, "I never thought I'd see the day when Niall Horan shares his food."

Joy adds in, "Yeah, I didn't think so about Alyssa either."

Soon after Taylor walks out looking as ratchet as can be. She stops, looks, and then speed walks back to her room. Joy goes to check on her and then they come back. Taylor now looks decent.

Joy introduces Taylor to them. Soon after I see Liam analyzing Taylor. I walk over to  Liam and whisper in his ear, "I see you checking out Taylor, what exactly are you thinking about?" All he does is looks at me and grins. I walk back to where I was sitting and sit back down.

Joy asked for the reason why they were here. They said that their car broke down and they didn't know where to go nor did they know where they were. They mentioned that they were going to their next venue when their car broke down. 

Taylor was acting stupid and said, "Oh, are you guys in a band?" even though she knew perfectly clear that they were in One Direction. We weren't the ones to fangirl, so we didn't mention before.

Harry said, "Yeah, we kind of figured that you knew already because when Joy opened the door, she looked shocked."

I finally said, "Yeah, we knew, we just aren't the ones to fangirl and we didn't want you to think that we were weird or anything. Now that I think about it, I am weird, but I'm still not the fangirling type."

"You guys aren't weird." Zayn piped up.

"You haven't been around us long enough" Joy said.

 ***************************************************************************

A/N  Yeah, they're still bad, you'll have to keep reading to get interested. Back to the story! I hope you enjoy it!