Chapter 2

(Joy's P.O.V) 

As I walked toward the door Taylor automatically ran to her room. "I'm getting something to eat." Alyssa stated with an attitude. As I opened the door my attention was focused on the most beautiful set of greenish-gray eyes I've ever seen in my life. 

Still lost in his eyes, he finally got my attention.

The curly haired boy started, "Sorry for intruding, but we saw you driving by and we didn't know where to go so we just followed you."

"Umm okay?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Not trying to be creepy or anything" Another boy said. He had a slight fringe in his hair.

We all started laughing. Soon after the boy with arrows tattooed on his arm interrupted us and asked, "So can we come inside?" 

I said, "Oh sorry, yeah. Come on in."

Soon after we went inside, the blonde one asked if we had food.

"Yeah, I just got groceries." I said.

"Where's the kitchen?" He asked.

"It's ov-" He cut me off.

"Nevermind, I'll find it myself. I'm starving!" He rushed out.

The one with the half sleeve stated that he was sorry and  that the blonde one was obsessed with his food. I told him not to worry about it because my friend, Alyssa, does it to me all of the time.

The boy who asked if we could come in said that he was sorry for not introducing themselves. He started. His name was Liam, the curly haired boy was Harry, the boy with the fringe was Louis, the one who was obsessed with food was Niall, and the one with the half sleeve was Zayn.

I introduced myself too. I also said that one of my friends, Taylor,  was in her room and my other friend, Alyssa, was in the kitchen so Niall might run into her.

 ******************************************************************************************************

A/N Try to get other people to read this story please and tell them that it gets better once they read further, they can't just stop in the middle of the story because i'll admit it, this story of really boring and stupid right now... It's my first story, deal with it.